1992 BMW 3-Series

1992 BMW 3-Series pictures are not available
1992 BMW 3-Series Prices
1992 BMW 3-Series Fuel Economy
FIRST, LET´S GO STEP BY STEP... by Bimmer325ia From Colombia S.A. on 07/21/2007. Trim: 1992 BMW 325i, Owned 4 years.
Pros: In my opinion It´s complete & excellent car, looks nice, good appearence - finish - style - handling - power very reliable, classy agressive and sporty at same time, It´s a good entrance luxury vehicle. Well thought out and designed car, great engine (good german engineer), It´s a fun car to drive and own. Still attracts attention being 15 years old, Great product!
Cons: Now, This is a list which I think are inconvinient for daily use of this car; No fold down rear seat, seats are not very comfy, radio reception poor, on board computer display and buttoms, no vanos, expensive to maintaine, expensive parts, to much brake dust on whhels, back seat room to small (uncomfy for long trips), speed governor (has much more top speed without it wasting performance), no front armrest console, no cup holder, no rear headrest, heavy car, some bad interior plastics, heating and air conditioned, expensive insurance, interior doors trims fell off easily, gas economy (some time is low).
Overall review: My toy has low milage 70,000. Still looking pretty sharp, just like new, has an original & excellent shape. Even the car is stock, runs GREAT. I put euro lights (ellipsoid) kit which is much better. The double trans (manual - automatic) very innovative in that time and now, it´s very multifuntional. Next: 17" or 18" wheels, HID, new muffler, o2 sensor, catalizers & some minor mods. I don´t change this car for nothing, the brillant red color makes it look so sleek and sporty. You have to see when you step on the gas, you just will get a big smile on your face, seriosly!. No one will ever how old the car is, nothing to envy about other cars, respond my driving and when I really needed!!! Some people think having this car It´s expensive, let me tell you´re right!!! If you plan to get a car like this, you better have a heavy wallet to keep this car working and looking nice, instead what dou you expect it´s an BMW!!!. This car just still on the road....
My 1st Car by Tyer Dean on 01/11/2012. Trim: 1992 BMW 318i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My 1st Car - very happy with it - needs work e.g. re-spray, tinted wintows etc. - can be a very rewarding car overtime if you put some money in it, to modify the BMW - safety - control over the car - its small size to get around.
Cons: Will cost you money to fix and/or add to the BMW - leather seat will need protection - paint may fade if left in the sun and leave a pale burnt look mostly on hood or roof - needs some of upgrades e.g. radio, speakers.
Overall review: Very happy with this as My First Car, I believe i will not be selling anytime soon. Looking forward to upgrading it and turning it into a modern-classy, trustworthy car to hopfully drive for many more year to come.
Beautiful Machine by Mia- New Mexico on 02/14/2010. Trim: 1992 BMW 325i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: - powerful - handles well - beautiful - pretty luxurious - at 165,000 miles (had to replace the transmission) but I feel that I can still have this car for a very long time, and I will not sell it until it dies. - This car drives, GREAT. - If it is well maintained, it is a very beautiful and rewarding car. - It is amazing for long drives. - It has more features than my 2006 car did.
Cons: - the trip computer is a bit complicated and bulky, but I just ignore it. - Being a BMW it is very hard to work on, nothing ever goes smoothly, or as you expect it to when you are changing or replacing anything. - The car is quite the guzzler, but it is a 1992, and to me it is worth it. - Being a BMW, parts are expensive.
Overall review: I bought my 325i as a project car with 165,000 miles, and in mediocre condition. It has been very rewarding to put so much time into it. Nothing has gone out that I would not expect to. However, I am quite lucky to have a husband who is a mechanic, so I only pay for parts, which has literally saved me thousands. I would not reccomend buying this car (or any car this old with high miles) unless you expect to put money into it. We did every fluid exchange, replaced all filters, spark plugs, stuts and stut mounts, replaced the ignition lock and tumbler, fixes a bad door panel, bought a part for the heater, (and unfortunately replaced the transmission) and did some cosmetic stuff such as polishing the headlights and replacing the old taillight covers, buying custom seat covers. After all of this, the car is perfect. . .which yes is a lot, but it is an amazing car and 10-15k cheaper than buying a new car. Total cost with purchasing the car is around 5,500
bmw 318 is by catwalk pageland s.c. 29728 on 08/11/2009. Trim: 1992 BMW 318is, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: it has a lot of pick up
Cons: small in side
Overall review: the car drives good . i enjoy it with the top down and the wind blowing my hair.
Beware Of Repair Costs by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/01/2008. Trim: 1992 BMW 318i, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Its great on gas and handling is pretty good as well. mines got nearly 200,000 miles on it and still hasnt suffered any serious repairs.
Cons: The same problem with the broken power windows, 3 of 4.
Overall review: i wouldnt recommend this car to anyone who is reckless. it takes some one who can take care of the actual car and not always push it hard for it to last long and not burn a hole in your pockets with repairs.