2014 FIAT 500L

Driving Miss Daisy by Dave from Nebraska on 12/28/2013. Trim: 2014 FIAT 500L Trekking, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My wife loves it. It is Yellow. She gets favorable comment after favorable comment. Very comfortable on long trips. Good performance in the Rocky Mountains. Good gas mileage.
Cons: Engine lag during initial acceleration is frustrating.
Overall review: Very fun car. Very comfortable car
Great Little Room Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/07/2014. Trim: 2014 FIAT 500L Trekking, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling and comfort. Pretty peppy with the turbo 4. Cool quirky stuff like the conversation mirror. Surprisingly roomy for a small car.
Cons: Nothing yet
Overall review: So far so good
Fun vehicle to drive by ezshift5 on 10/25/2013. Trim: 2014 FIAT 500L Easy, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the styling, and the fact that there is much interior room. Also like the rear camera. Everyone that sees it loves it.
Cons: When I bought it, the salesman told me it had a satellite radio and a CD player when in fact it had neither, the radio says XM satellite on it, disappointed by this. Dealer offered monetary settlement which I accepted, but still would like to have what I thought I was getting. Other models have the satellite radio, but they claim they can't install it in my car. The navigation has led me down dead end streets, also telling me to turn the wrong way on one way streets. Nobody can tell me what type of navigation system this is, or how to check for updates or from whom. The back seats are hard as a rock. Took friends to dinner 20 miles away, and the wife had to return in the front seat,
Overall review: I like the vehicle a lot, but would have appreciated knowing more fully about what accessories and features the car had. Might have gone for a better equipped model, but after buying and then finding out, now I would have to trade it in, also lose the extended warranty that I purchased. Not comfortable as vehicle has no spare, just a bottle of sealant , and a bottle to reinflate the tire. As I said I like this car a lot, but I traded a 2012 Fiat 500C for it because that car had issues that service couldn't fix. Had that car a year and a half. Two engine lights kept coming on. One caused complete loss of power. See what happens when I've had this car a year and a half.
500L Rating by SadMadOwner from Bakersfield on 01/11/2014. Trim: 2014 FIAT 500L Trekking, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is cute.
Cons: The seats are HORRIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE...my husband and I went 180 miles and my back was hurting soooo bad by time we got home...also stuff made cheap on interior and exterior...have had car under a week and wish would not have bought
Overall review: Dont buy this vehicle
Mini Maxi Micro Van by Shai from St louis on 09/18/2013. Trim: 2014 FIAT 500L Lounge, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Amazingly specious for such small car Very comfortable leather seats in front, though my daughter claims that they are too hard for her. Absorbent ride even over ruts and pot holes. Very responsive steering wheel. Excellent infotainment system called U-connect. It is given at no charge till the end of the year by Fiat together with free back up camera, which is almost a must since it is hard to see if there is a small child or toys through the rear window. The car comes with double clutch automated manual gear tthat id responsive and shifts gears at the appropriate times. Every so often there is a slight turbo lag, but not too often.
Cons: Back seats are very specious, but also very hard, which may be a problem on long trips. There is no CD player. I have to hook one through the USB input. I have many CDs and I don't want to waste them.
Overall review: Such a nifty little car. So small and yet can accommodate 4 big adults and 5 little adults. Quiet, responsive and strangely attractive. I get 25.5 MPG driving city only . I will try one day to go on the highway just to see what's the consumption. EPA is 33. I hope I get much higher figure.I am using regular gas without any discernible problems. Fiat recommends using the higher octane but promises that regular gas will not harm the engine. I assume that I lose maybe 5% in fuel consumption and performance, but at so much cheaper price!