2014 Honda Odyssey

honda does it again by cruising new mexico on 10/28/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/RES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought this van 3 months ago, and have enjoyed driving it, I find it to be very comfortable. Has plenty of power. I like that ECO when you establish you driving speed it kicks in 4cyl's. which saves on gas. I would recommend this vehicle. I am very happy with this purchase.
Cons: nothing.
Overall review: nice van
Great minivan by Donald from SW Washington on 11/12/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Odyssey has the smoothest, quietest engine I have ever experienced. I really liked my 2003 Pilot--but this is even better. The seats are very comfortable for me and I enjoy driving it very much.
Cons: I haven't found any negatives after driving about 3,000 miles.
Overall review: I think it is a great vehicle!!
EXCELLENT MACHINE by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/01/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH ALL ASPECTS OF VEHICLE. WELL THOUGHT OUT DESIGN COMBINED WITH STYLE AND PERFORMANCE. FINE MACHINE AND A PLEASURE TO DRIVE.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: EXTREMELY PLEASED !
Good Value for its size by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/27/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Appearance and safety rating.
Cons: Excessive road and wind noise on the highway. Interior squeaks and rattles.
Overall review: Plenty of room but not as plush as I was expecting. Too much wind and road noise takes away from the overall satisfaction of the van.
The best minivan you can buy. by Jacobyville on 01/31/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great ride and this van has outstanding control in the ice and snow. Love the little blue interior light for finding things in the dark. Seats fit and feel very comfortable. Love the ECO to save gas. There are no shudders or change in performance when it kicks in.
Cons: Hard Plastic in the dash. Feels a bit cheap. The cruise control is terrible. One of the worst I have ever used. If you have gloves on you shut it off all the time. Toyota has the best cruise control I have ever used.
Overall review: I am very pleased with this van. Came to it after my Toyota Sienna died with 170,000 miles. I put a lot of money into that Sienna and was so disappointed when it died I did not even consider another one.