2014 Jeep Wrangler

2 3 4 5 6  Next
"The Perfect Vehicle" by Lainey and Ken on 10/18/2013. Trim: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the way this SUV handles. I wanted to replace my Ford Escape, however, I didn't want a crossover so we looked at the Jeeps not thinking we would actually buy one. From the minute we drove it we fell in love with the way it handled, rode, and looked. I drive in some tough weather and need a dependable vehicle and a car I can trust and the Jeep Wrangler is it!
Cons: I have not found anything to dislike about it!
Overall review: I truly enjoy driving my Jeep, I even let my husband drive it on the weekends when I'm not working. I feel safe driving in a vehicle that is higher up. I have even learned to do the Jeep wave!
Two in one. by john on 11/07/2013. Trim: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: In this Wrangler I have an off road machine to go anywhere I want, and a convertible in the summer as well.
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: It is a must have.
#Offroad Rage by aj from calgary on 01/11/2014. Trim: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: excellent styling and awesome road ripping off road power
Cons: not really anything
Overall review: comfortable and trail worthy car
Nothing beats a Wrangler by Lisa from Ohio on 12/16/2013. Trim: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love it!!!! I have the 2014 Unlimited 3 piece hard top with the Sport S package. Looks and handles great. It is a Wrangler so don't expect a smooth ride, that is part of what makes it different. The seats are very comfortable and I love that they still have it in a manual since 98% of vehicles no long come in a manual. Although, there were 10 automatics to 1 manual transmissions on the car lots. Why buy a Wrangler in an automatic, it defeats the purpose. It is a great vehicle, nothing like it out there.
Cons: None
Overall review: I will never buy anything other than a Wrangler from now on!
Love my 2014 jeep wrangler 4 door unlimited sport!!! by michelle from nebraska on 11/09/2013. Trim: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have always loved the way the jeep looks!!! So this is the year i bought one!!!! My boys fit fine in second row!! Excited to see what she will do this winter and excited for summer to come with the top off!!!!!!
Cons: So far nothing!!!
Overall review: Surprises me for gas mileage and how they hold their value!!!
2 3 4 5 6  Next