2014 Hyundai Equus

Great car by Mickey in Tennessee on 12/10/2013. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Equus Signature, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've owned and driven my 2012 Equus now for over a year excellent car for the price. My wife and I have driven BMW's for 20 years and she thought I had lost my mind when I traded her 6 series for this car she now love the Equus. The car has power to burn great interior layout and finish and acceptable fuel economy of around 16 mpg city and 23 hwy. The interior is much roomier then even the 7 series BMW's we've owned and the trunk space is cavernous. Hyundia provides free pickup and delivery for service visits and furnishes a loaner while your car is serviced, even oil changes. I will definitely purchase another one in the future.
Cons: Having driven BMW's predominantly for 3 decades the handling on this car is a little less responsive but not horribly so, a stiffer tire package similar to the ones on BMW would help as the Equus comes with H rated tires rather than Z rated performance tires. the weaker sidewalls make a huge difference in the road feel of the car. The only real dig to the quality of the finish is the seats. The front seats need more support and bolstering to convey the feeling of comfort and support of similar cars in this class. The brakes could also be more along the lines of BMW as brake fade is noticible if you have to get on them hard at speed.
Overall review: Great value for the money hard to justify the price difference for a similar BMW or Benz in my opinion.
MR TODD by TODD on 12/06/2013. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: ITS GREAT LOVE TO DRIVE IT
Cons: I HAVE A 2014 IT HAS EVERYTHING I NEED,ALL THE POWER TO PASS AND GREAT TO DRIVE
Overall review: THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED.FOR THE MONEY YOU CANT BEAT IT..
Not bad for Hyundai by esmequus on 06/15/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Equus Signature, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My Equus has power to spare and all of the luxury trappings that I would like to see in a large car. And to top it off, doesn't have all of the brand cachet that makes people think I'm trying to show off. It is just as luxurious as anything else, just as reliable but very understated. I love that.
Cons: My mileage is a little poor given the company this vehicle keeps. Also, the exterior styling could be a little better.
Overall review: Overall this car is exceptionally difficult to beat. It packs a punch from a performance perspective but keeps it easy on your wallet. And for the snob in you, having your car picked up and delivered back for service is an unbeatable characteristic of the ownership experience.
jimbEquus by Jimmy from Fayetteville on 06/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Equus Ultimate, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It turns heads and you get more car for your money. I owned a BMW for 20 years and a S430 Benz for seven and it can stand it to both of them with all of the bells and sounds. I love it....
Cons: I had a 2012 and got a 2014 and the rims on the 2012 was better than the 2014. I liked the chrome on the 2012, but the 2014 has polished gray.
Overall review: The car is good for the money, and one to show off. The ride on the 2014 is great and you will enjoy long trips in the country.
EQUUS is the EQUAL of the Top in the Luxury Field by Dan on 04/29/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Equus Signature, Owned 1 year.
Pros: GREAT Value vs other BIG BODY Sedans. LOVE it . . Don't miss my Mercedes. Many compliments at gas stations and the valets park it our front!
Cons: Features: Would like Power opening Trunk from Key FOB. Interior: Some of the plastic materials would look really cheap if I did not choose a black interior.
Overall review: Amazing Car for the money! I had a Genesis before this one and a CL55 AMG Mercedes before that . . This car makes you forget the Mercedes and wonder why you would spend the difference!