2014 Audi allroad

The Allroad is meant for touring! by Armand B on 04/16/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi allroad 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've owned my Allroad for exactly two months and have logged nearly 3,000 miles. So far, the car meets or exceeds all of my expectations. It handles like an A4 Quattro sedan. The cabin is plush, roomy and very quiet. The build quality is top notch with some very thoughtful Germanic design elements (read "totally over engineered"). The 2.0l engine is bullet proof and provides respectable accelation / mpg. (It's not meant to be a boy racer. My Carrera 997 has that covered!)
Cons: The one big design flaw is the passenger side mirror. It's so big it creates a blind spot at an intersection. I have to lean forward to see over it.
Overall review: I am about to retire. My wife and I plan to do some long distance touring. This is the perfect vehicle to do that. I also considered the BMW 328ix and the new Volvo wagon. I think the Audi has the best styling and represents the best overall value for my needs.
Great Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/28/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi allroad 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the way it drives. Great handling and acceleration.
Overall review: Would highly recommend.
Test Driver
Weird wagon or SUV or crossover by Lola from Mars on 01/13/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi allroad 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic.
Pros: It's off-road durability, it's based on the A4.
Cons: 220 hp, 20/27 is less than the A4 Avant. It's also has a very high price.
Overall review: It's a good crossover/SUV/wagon so maybe you can buy it...