2014 Audi allroad

The Allroad is meant for touring! by Armand B on 04/16/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi allroad 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've owned my Allroad for exactly two months and have logged nearly 3,000 miles. So far, the car meets or exceeds all of my expectations. It handles like an A4 Quattro sedan. The cabin is plush, roomy and very quiet. The build quality is top notch with some very thoughtful Germanic design elements (read "totally over engineered"). The 2.0l engine is bullet proof and provides respectable accelation / mpg. (It's not meant to be a boy racer. My Carrera 997 has that covered!)
Cons: The one big design flaw is the passenger side mirror. It's so big it creates a blind spot at an intersection. I have to lean forward to see over it.
Overall review: I am about to retire. My wife and I plan to do some long distance touring. This is the perfect vehicle to do that. I also considered the BMW 328ix and the new Volvo wagon. I think the Audi has the best styling and represents the best overall value for my needs.
Perfect for Me by CA from Massachusetts on 06/24/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi allroad 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: As a recent retiree with plenty of time it took me 7 months to find the only vehicle that met all my requirements: sufficient cargo capacity for travelling etc, good rear window vision, good gas mileage (30 to 32+ on highway, 24 mpg combined)), great styling inside and outside, fun/agile handling, better than average performance and an exceptionally quiet interior. And the basic version came with standard leather seats and a reasonable price! It has everything I wanted and couldn't find in any other car, crossover or SUV that I researched in the $40,000 range.
Cons: Most dealers do not inventory many choices of this model without expensive packages on their lots so it was hard to customize option selections. Other than that, I can't think of anything that disappoints me.
Overall review: Realizing that ownership of 9 months is not much history, I would highly recommend and buy this Allroad again in a heartbeat. Because so far there aren't many on the road it's still pretty unique and always evokes "Wow, what is that? It's beautiful!" comments. And it is a great looking car without being flashy or ostentatious or ridiculously expensive. I still smile every time I get in it and expect this will continue for many years.
Great Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/28/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi allroad 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the way it drives. Great handling and acceleration.
Overall review: Would highly recommend.
Test Driver
Weird wagon or SUV or crossover by Lola from Mars on 01/13/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi allroad 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic.
Pros: It's off-road durability, it's based on the A4.
Cons: 220 hp, 20/27 is less than the A4 Avant. It's also has a very high price.
Overall review: It's a good crossover/SUV/wagon so maybe you can buy it...