2014 Nissan Quest

Exceeds My Expectations by Constant Driver on 02/16/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Quest S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 1. Quiet ... quiet engine. - I've accidentally left the engine running on at least 3 occasions - as we thought the engine was off already. No one noticed until we tried restarting the engine. It was that quiet! 2. Very smooth transmission 3. Very efficient - city / highway (combined) - I am at 10K miles already - my city is around 20 MPG and my highway - driving at 65-68 MPH - on I65 (driving from Indiana to Alabama) - I got 27 MPG!. This was no fluke ... as this has happened on multiple occasions ... on different interstates. The key is to drive at 65-68 MPH ... you can get better mileage if you drive at 60 MPH. 4. Very comfortable seats 5. Very roomy storage in the back - 37 cubic feet.
Cons: 1. The step up is on the driver seat is quite high for me. I am only 5'7" ... it would be easier if there was a grab bar similar to pickup trucks. 2. More cubbies for storage especially up front. Perhaps --- a second glove compartment or drawer underneath the front seat. 3. Extra seat ala Honda and Toyota for an 8-passenger option. There is ample room on the 2nd row. 4. Not a big fan of the HVAC controls. I want to be able to use the blower only for the windows ... without turning on the A/C. I can do this on my other cars ... and previous van. On the Quest, as soon as you hit the defrost window option, you get the A/C as well.
Overall review: This is a great gem of a van. Acceleration is strong yet smooth ... and the CVT is flawless. I feel like I am in an Infiniti ---- not a Nissan. The seats are all comfortable - and the driving position is perfect for those long highway drives. This feels like a big fan yet the turning radius is tight. The MPG is very understated. I drive on the interstate ... I-65 and I-59. Using the cruise option set at 65 mph, I am getting 27 MPG. If I set the cruise to 60, I can get up to 28-29 MPG. This was with 4 kids, a wife and luggages. I do turn off the cruise when going uphill. In city driving, I am getting 20 MPG - which is good enough considering this is a big van.
Loving this minivan by Family in Phoenix on 07/10/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Quest SL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Acceleration. Size. Ease of access. Storage. Visibility. Gas Mileage. Appearance. Seating. Cup holders (everywhere). Cold AC
Cons: None
Overall review: First mini van ever owned and we love it! Do not have to think about what we take on our road trips with 2 kids. We drive a lot! 28K miles in the first 15 months. Not a single complaint or issue.
Try it you will buy it by Carlsbad on 05/06/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Quest LE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lots of leg and headroom in the 4 captains chairs . Smooth quiet ride. Interior is better than high end premium vehicles . Dual sunroofs make the back very nice . Hidden storage behind 3rd room. Seats fold flat you do not have to remove them. Styling is different
Cons: Pretty big vehicle to park even with the around view cameras. Dash is a little high to see the front corners even though I am very tall
Overall review: I have had two Honda Odysseys one of them a top of the line touring . Both were great vehicles . The Quest is better. Gets overlooked good deals to be had very few are sold . Some dealers with hundreds of cars will have one or two on the lot. Before you buy an SUV ask yourself why. Unless you tow a boat, drive in snow several months of the year, frequent dirt roads forget the SUV. Vans are far more comfortable with much more space . Your are not impressing anyone with one of those SUVs buy what makes sense
So long Odyssey and Sienna by Lew on 03/27/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Quest SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We just love the seats! They are so comfortable. The visability is great, as is the access, the looks, keyless entry and start button, interior design and material, fold flat seats that don't need to be removed to haul large things. The CVT and the engine seem to be made for one another. The sterio sounds great, much better than the Odyssey. We are baby boomers so there is no need to have seating for 8. Honestly, how many people have 6 kids today? This vehicle is perfect for boomers to load up and head South during the cold months. It's so comfy and perfect for the long haul. The price for our van was unbelievable. The price was just the icing on the cake.
Cons: Not a thing. It's perfect for us.
Overall review: If you haven't test drove one, your making a huge mistake. Try to drive the Odyssey, Sienna and the Quest all in one day. Your decision is a no brainer.