2014 Nissan Z

The Cheap Sports Car by Ha Ha on 04/23/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Z 370Z Roadster Touring 7AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the originality.
Cons: I hate all of it.
Overall review: It's okay.
An enthusiast's car by Steve on 07/01/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Z 370Z Coupe NISMO 6MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a quality car.. Not for straight line speed in the quarter mile (although it's fast) This is a driver's car. I have 8 miles of winding road to get to the freeway from where I live. 8 miles of pure driving enjoyment.
Cons: It's a bit loud from the road noise on the freeway
Overall review: 370Z NISMO version Tremendous car. Best handling car since my 1975 280z and my 1972 BRE Datsun 510
Enthusiast
Awesome Sports Car by Reggie on 07/05/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Z 370Z Coupe Touring 6MT.
Pros: Extremely quick and I just love the way it looks. I have a red 2009 with sport package. I get comments about the car everywhere I go and the women are crazy about it. I plan on upgrading the engine to supercharging or twin turbo which puts this car in ferrari territory.
Cons: Did not come with an engine oil cooler.
Overall review: I would definitely purchase another Z down the road but nissan needs to stay with the times when it comes to power, after they built the 2009 model with 332hp they stopped there while all other manufactures continued to increase power.