2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class

Enthusiast
fantastic and lovely car by salaly992 from S.A on 09/27/2013. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250.
Pros: it is mercedes. that is very enough to me
Cons: little high price.
Overall review: i like it so much
CLA Plus by Leeracer from Sarasota on 10/22/2013. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have the "Edition 1" version, and both the exterior and interior are outstanding in the looks department. Vehicle dynamics are also very good... road manners, comfort, handling, etc. In 500 miles of mixed driving I've averaged almost 30 MPG. Best so far is 35.1 on an 85 mile trip on secondary roads @ 70 MPH. Car feels very steady @ highway speeds, nimble in town, and the engine is very willing to do it's job while delivering excellent fuel mileage. Replaced my 2011 C300 sport with the CLA and couldn't be more pleased.
Cons: A little cramped in the back seat and the blind spot to the right is a bit to large as well as the passenger seat is in your sight line to the right as well. Took a few days to adapt to that, but that could cause an issue to some one who doesn't drive the car regularly and might not be aware of it.
Overall review: I've been leasing a new Benz every 3 years since 2002, and this car is the best one yet. Fun, good looking, good performance, and great fuel mileage. Can't think of any thing else I could ask for.
The new addition by Foursha, Daytona Beach, Fl. on 10/10/2013. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: With the Sport Package and Panorama Roof we are pleased with the overall exterior appearance of the vehicle. We like the 60/40 rear seat, sound system and navigation system. The vehicle rides comfortably and the speed of performance was good. The accomplished gas mileage on the highway and while driving in the city is exceptional. The trunk space is accommodating as well.
Cons: There is not anything that we dislike about our CLA250.
Overall review: Overall, we are pleased with our purchase, and would recommend this vehicle to others who are in the market to purchase an affordable luxury vehicle.
a class act of a car by John from Cleveland on 11/04/2013. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: my first benz. it will not be my last.
Cons: i wish i would of ordered it with the stainless steel grill studs.
Overall review: has all the speed i need and gets great gas mileage. I would recommend this car to everyone.
new millenium for Mercedes Benz by joel on 11/18/2013. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling and performance are excellent. Not your grandpa formal MB. Fuel economy is great. I bought this over the CTS coupe and I have owned 3 Cadillac's prior.
Cons: I would like it to start on sport mode rather than in economy. Didn't read the manual yet though, so maybe I can change the default.
Overall review: Test drive it. Put it in sport mode. You will buy it.