2014 Mitsubishi Outlander

What a ride!!!! by Bobaconda on 09/10/2013. Trim: 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Drives great and the 3.0 V6 has plenty of power. Kudos to Mitsubishi for refining thier interiors too. I have the premium package which includes all leather, heated seats and mirrors, sunroof AND the Rockford Fosgate 710-watt sound system!!! Cargo room is way better than a Dodge Journey or Rav-4, and unless you get the 3.6 in the Dodge, peeformance is way better by far.
Cons: Steering wheel seems a bit small to me, and as nice as the radio is, you cant flip through the satellite channels one at a time like with the dodge my-gig radios. You can only flip through your presets(about 30 in total), but with 184 channels, it makes it more risky to use the touchscreen.
Overall review: Overall this is a fantastic vehicle. I feel like I'm driving a luxury crossover, but paid a compact price!!!!
so glad I found 2014 Outlander when I need an upgrade by MitsuOutlander on 03/26/2014. Trim: 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SE 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the exterior, gas/mileage, price paid, warranty
Cons: acceleration can be noisy, wider size
Overall review: upgrade from a compact car and very much enjoy driving my 2014 outlander SE. so far got ~30 mi/g combined. love love the humble exterior design and 3-row interior. wish it was a little wider. but for the price I paid, no complaints!
Dissatified Customer by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/11/2014. Trim: 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Not ver happy with this vehichle or the fact that we were lied to concerning the mileage/gas
Cons: My husband and I purchased a 2014 Outlander in December 2013. We told the dealership we needed something that would be economical for gas and we were told (as well as on the sticker) that the Outlander would get 24-26city and 28-31 highway. My husband does mostly travel on the highway and is lucky to get 22mpg. Can you say false advertising!!! Those who are looking for economical gas mileage, don't be fooled like we were!
Overall review: Within the first week of owning the vehichle, we had to take it in to get fixed and to get an oil change, they want $50, Wow!
Excellent SUV with 3 rows by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/17/2014. Trim: 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This has very good MPG - at the top for its class (with the 2014 Rogue - which was on my short list) - am getting 25 MPG city/ 31 MPG Highway. Very quiet when driving - this car has excellent insulation. CVT is smooth. Seats are firm and comfortable. Excellent driving comfort. Excellent AC - (auto temp control). Excellent driving visibility all around. Spacious and roomy inside (granted I am only 5'7" though) - but the rear leg room (2nd row) is very spacious. The emergency 3rd row is great for my 2 small kids. I use it only 10% of the time - most of the time, it is folded.
Cons: The engine could be a tad more quiet (when outside the vehicle) - it is a 2.4 that should sound like a sedan - but it doesn't. Still, when you are inside the vehicle, you won't hear it. Need more storage options - not that I need them - am jus being picky to reach 700 characters. The factory roof rack and cross rails are an inch or two too high - and causing air turbulence. I would have preferred the traditional low height roof rack/cross rails found in other SUVs. I had them installed at the dealer - but will take them down. DRL should be standard. Need LED lights inside - especially at the lower part of the dash where the 12V port is. More colors - both interior and exterior.
Overall review: This is a very good car. I was struggling between the Rogue 2014 and this one. But the Rogue was priced too high - and no stock - so it was a no brainer. So this was not as flashy like the Rogue BUT felt like the Rogue was too luxurious to be an SUV for camping and roughing it. The Outlander was more apt for my use. Overall, I am very satisfied with this vehicle. If I were to do this all over again, I might have picked a different color exterior and interior.
The best compact SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/18/2014. Trim: 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice power and fuel enconomy for a V6. very smooth power train. Excellect all wheel dive. Had lots of oppurtunity to test in in a few snown storms. Much better in snown than my rav4 and wife mazada CX-5. Mine has the Super all wheel drive. The paddle shifter are nice when you want to have fun. FYI, still using orginal tires. Also drove to ottawa and back during snow storm. Currently have 20,00 KM. also, this is one of the best handling and ride balance SUV.
Cons: Sometimes, the steering is a little slow to come back on center. Most drivers will never notice this as i drive it hard and corner fast. could use more storage inside. The sunviser should have extender.
Overall review: I think consumers should test drive this SUV. I can see why the EVO is legendary . This suv has the same ALL wheel drive. In snow, it gives me great confidence. Just don't listen to the jornalists who disklike mitsubishi and do not give this suv the credit it deserves. They would say it is ugly and has V6 instead of the turbo and not mention anything about the all wheel drive cabalities. Because it does not look nice in thier eyes, the try to diss it. my felow drivers, drive for your self and draw your own conclusions.