2014 Audi A7

My Dream Car by Audious Fan on 12/30/2013. Trim: 2014 Audi A7 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A great car that is smarter than you think it is. Great performance, excellent technical features, safety conscience and very appealing to look at. It's a wonderful car to drive. My son keeps asking when I can pick him up at school so he can have his classmates watch him get in this cool car. But that's not why I got it. I enjoy performance and high-tech gadgets and this car does that (and more) better than any other MB or BMW. No question. I've own all German cars and once I went Audi, I never went back.
Cons: It's priced high. If you want to know how much Audi's cost, take the model and remove the first letter and then multiply what's left by $10k. Also, the gas mileage is not great. Good but not great.
Overall review: Excellent Car. Every aspect of the car is so well thought out and designed to perfection. Appealing to engineer's and technical people. Henry Ford would be amazed.
Enthusiast
potato by potato on 05/14/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi A7 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro.
Pros: Potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato
Cons: Potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato
Overall review: Potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato potato