2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

"Perfection on Wheels" by Rolling Thunder from Colorado on 01/28/2014. Trim: 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The power to weight ratio is much improved along with acceleration and handling.
Cons: Touch screen infotainment system is cumbersome and could use additional technologies i.e. Pandora, Internet, etc...
Overall review: I ordered early in '13 and took delivery at the end of Oct '13. The terrain handling system is brilliant especially since it has an auto mode. Set it and forget it. For additional performance set to dynamic mode and there are few SUVs of this size and weight that will be able to keep up. Brilliant! Other than the infotainment system, the RRS has the right amount of tech features as you don't have to have a computer science or engineering degree to set up and learn the systems. Overall its the perfect vehicle for those that want performance and capability. I dressed up the supercharged V8 (opposed to the V-6 as all iterations of the RRS are supercharged and I like personalizing my vehicles), however I would recommend spending the few extra $$$ and going for the Autobiography edition.
Perfect: Its a truely a Range Rover and Sporty - Love it by Land Rover Fan on 03/26/2014. Trim: 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything. I traded in my old 2007 Range Rover for a new 2014 Range Rover Sport. I love driving it.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Land Rover has just designed and delivered the perfect SUV.
Overall review: I ordered early in '13 and took delivery at the end of Oct '13. The terrain handling system is brilliant especially since it has a auto mode. Set it and forget it. For additional performance set to dynamic mode and there is very few SUVs of this size and weight than will be able to keep up. Brilliant! Outside of the infotainment system it has the right amount of tech features where you don't have to have a computer science degree to set up and learn the systems. Overall its the perfect vehicle for those that want performance and capability. I dressed up the supercharged V8 (as opposed to the V-6 as all iterations of the RRS are supercharged and I like personalizing my vehicles), however I would recommend spending the few extra $$$ and going for the Autobiography edition.
No regrets with range rover sports by Range rover girl from SD on 03/08/2014. Trim: 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: In 2012 I purchased a 2013 range rover sport. I loved it. In 2014 I purchased the range rover sport 2014 and I have no regrets. I will never purchase no other vehiicle if it is not a range rover. I bought my vehicles in San Diego. Best purchase ever. Everything you could want from a vehicle....range rover is your answer.
Cons: The only thing I wish is that they should have an interior that is black vice dark gray. I wanted my 2014 range rover sport to be black on black but I was a little dissapointed when the order came in and the interior was gray.
Overall review: 10 out of 10
A new level of Transportation.... by Jim on 02/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This beast of a car exceeds my expectations. Picked up my car in December, so I am still learning all the features of this car. I am shocked so far my average mpg is 22 mpg, which exceeds my little Jeep Wrangler! I have the V6 and the acceleration is awesome. I love the ECO feature which turns off the engine when I am stopped in traffic etc ( maybe that is why my mileage is so awesome?) what impresses me the most? The smooth quiet ride, and awesome acceleration/pick up. I have got to learn to watch the speed more, as this car hums at 90, but feels liek I am going 60!
Cons: Beleive it or not, the only thing I dont like is the Owners manual! Some times a little confusing for a Land Rover novice. However true to form, I have a follow up visit to my home by a RRS specialist after purchase to answer any additional questions I may have. great service, great people. clas act
Overall review: Whhen I first stepped on the gas, I knew this was no ordinary vehicle. The feel of the power, acceleration, and just general strength was immediatly apparent. Even though it has lost 800 pounds from previous year make no mistake this is a strong solid machine. I feel it just when I open the car door! The seat enhancement features make the ride so comfortable. And the full top sun roof? Amazing! I opted for the advanced sound system, and listening to music is a masterpiece of sound.