2014 Infiniti Q50

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
A beautiful luxury ride. by Car Man SW Wisconsin on 08/11/2013. Trim: 2014 Infiniti Q50 Premium AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful car. Handles well and very comfortable. Much different vehicle than the outgoing G37x. Have only 200 miles on it so can't tell a lot yet.
Cons: Too many tech distractions. Easy to distract your attention to the road. Some more complicated than necessary.
Overall review: Very pleased with dealership and with the car. I hope I am eventually able to figure out the touch screen without having an accident. I think it is beautiful and it is supposed to get better gas mileage than the G37x.
Best Infiniti yet! by Bentrod from Suffield, CT on 09/11/2013. Trim: 2014 Infiniti Q50 Premium AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: All new inside and out. This is my 6th Infiniti and the best so far. If you are into technology, this car will light your fire! If you like throttle therapy, you'll love this car! It is smoother and quieter than my 2010 G37X. The steer by wire is wonderful as are all the other techno stuff. I never imagined I could listen to Pandora in my car. The fit and finish are incredible for an all new body and gut.
Cons: I hate Run-Flat Tires and the finished software for the Infiniti InTouch system will not be done until late Sept or Oct.
Overall review: As stated earlier, this is my 6th Infiniti in a row. I migrated to this brand after having to take out a second mortgage to pay for the constant repairs on a BMW 540i. The performance would be better than the G37 were it not for the run flats. I can't wait to burn them off and put some real tires on this car. They changed some of the traditional features such as the in dash clock is gone, the instrument cluster no longer moves with the tilt steering wheel, the drive mode is now at your finger tips instead of banging the shift lever to the left to go to "Sport" , the navigation has many improvements and it goes on and on. I am truly infatuated with this car after 1250 miles. This sports sedan has the best of all worlds all the while having the most reliable power train going (look up Wards). I highly recommend this car, but get the optional spare tire so you can dump the RFT's.
The Ultimate Sport Sedan by maddsiick - NY on 10/09/2013. Trim: 2014 Infiniti Q50 Sport AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The vehicle is luxurious and fun to drive. I have over 3000 miles on it already and its been more than a pleasure to drive. It feels firm on the ground, handles well around corners, fast acceleration for those enthusiasts and it fits every age range depending on what you are looking for. The Tech/Safety package works great, it already saved me in an accident so its proven enough to me that it was worth the money to add on. The seats are comfortable for long trips, the sound system is top quality and it makes you want to drive more because its a fun car to drive around. The exterior is unique and appealing, I have the Q50S model in Graphite Shadow and I get great comments all the time.
Cons: The inTouch system needs a little work but its a new system and all new systems will need that time to break in. I'm confident that the inTouch system will be revolutionary and Infiniti is really taking it to heart when pleasing customers who either have issues or concerns with it. Other than that, there are NO other CONs
Overall review: I would recommend this car to everyone whose asked me about it. The car is just an overall exhilarating machine and a pleasure to drive around.
Insane Hybrid Rocket by Poison on 09/14/2013. Trim: 2014 Infiniti Q50 Sport AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is insane. Nearly self driving, AWD, hybrid with 360 hp. It really is a ridiculous little rocket.
Cons: Needs ventilated seats for cooling you down as you "exercise" those ponies.
Overall review: Infiniti is not the Japanese BMW anymore with this offering. Exceptional fit, finish, and tight handling.
love infiniti by adam on 08/28/2013. Trim: 2014 Infiniti Q50 Base AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: unbelievable performance, great transmission design
Cons: NONE
Overall review: the most important thing in infiniti cars are that nissan don't install that piece of junk CVT transmissions which kills all the beauty engine performance, i love infiniti and i always will
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next