2014 Nissan Maxima

Comfortable gem! by bluidpip on 01/06/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable, front and rear with plenty of leg room. Reliable! I have the 3.5L CVT engine…saves gas and provides punch when you need it!
Cons: Placement of some controls awkward, and just out of reach.
Overall review: I really love owning this car. I commute an hour each way to work, and I'm impressed with the comfort and gas mileage.
Love to the Maxx by CF from Queen City on 04/18/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the look and feel also the dealer incentives made it possible for me to trade in from old to brand spanking new.
Cons: Previous to my 2014 fully loaded Maxima, I had a fully loaded 2010 which I loved. What disappoints most with the current year, it doesn't offer all of the features that I previously had. I MISS my Music Box dearly. This allowed your CD's to be recorded and stored on the mainframe. Also, the divider for the rear passenger seats no longer includes temperature or radio control which is a drag. Without these features, I felt a bit short changed. I did receive a good deal on my trade in but was very disappointed that these features were no longer available.
Overall review: I love the car I only wish that the Music Box was still an optional feature. Please consider bringing it back
Enthusiast
2014 Nissan Maxima by carfreakfromla on 12/08/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S.
Pros: CVT-power on demand, Handling, Engine, Cloth Seats, the Noise of the Starter
Cons: 26 MPG on hwy for a 290HP 3.5 V6 is pretty bad compared to the competitors. No daytime running lights. Lastly, the radio is pretty cheap, it doesn;t give you any information about what song is playing and it also doesn't have the settings for speed compensated volume, even the base Altima has these features.
Overall review: The car is definantly what the sticker says-4 Door Sports Car. This car really sticks to the road, where ever you point the wheel, that's where it goes. You also dont sacrifice the ride for the handling, the ride is still pretty good when your going down the freeway. Also the CVT is amazing, how ever far you put your foot down, thats what you get with absolutly no hesitation. I hate it how everytime I try to pass in a regular geared transmission car that it always dies for that second then once it gets into gear, i have to make up for the time lost. WIth the CVT, you put your foot down and it immediatly takes off, especially paired with the 290HP V6. The cloth seats in this car are pretty comfortable as well, to me the cloth seats are more comforable than the leather seats, you just pay more to say you have leather seats in your car unless you have a Bently. Overall this a great 4-seater sports car.
Great Car by Zuck in Tampa on 01/07/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle looks great. The bulging fenders look very aggressive. I've got the 2014 SV w/Sport Pkg. Interior is very comfortable, the upgraded leather with the Sport Pkg is much nicer than standard leather, the 19 inch Hyper Silver wheels are very stylish.
Cons: I've never like the CVT transmission. It sounds like a manual transmission with someone riding the clutch. With the Sport Pkg you get the paddle shifters which make driving it a little more fun.
Overall review: Even with the CVT, I would buy one again. I got a great deal on this, almost $8K off the list price. I like the exterior ground lighting, or puddle lights as I call them and the lighted kick plates. I had a 2002 Maxima that I absolutely loved and after 2 different G35s, I decided to go back to the Maxima.
Great car. Time for a new designed earning a higher price. Still 2015s same by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/06/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good car for the money. Quiet and Smooth. Controls easy to use. Shifters. CVT transmission. Great interior spacious. Ride. Controllable seat memory.
Cons: Horrible gas mileage. The way how dashboard was built with electronics make a mistake pressing wrong button. No changes until 2016. Not built in luxury as thinks.
Overall review: So far love the car needs a new refreshed style but these cars are cheaper to buy now. The Maxima rides smooth and have good quality features ever. I wish the next model was out for next year having better options and more features standard but wait until 2016. Overall I am pleased with my 2014 its a really nice car doesn't stand out in luxury price as other vehicles for a $42,000 needs more options included even Kia and Hyundai has more features in their cars. Nissan said its a 4 door sports car can be deleted to me consider a family car with its sibling Altima and Honda Accord sense shares same platform with Altima hope Nissan will make the next generation more separated from the Altima style looks so much alike. For $42,000 buy a Avalon or Taurus in all bells and whistles but Maxima is an much affordable car between upscale and midsize car in class. The CVT transmission is perfect. Navigation and Bluetooth all greatest ever on SV model real sleek but not made for luxurious.