2014 Nissan Maxima

Comfortable gem! by bluidpip on 01/06/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable, front and rear with plenty of leg room. Reliable! I have the 3.5L CVT engine…saves gas and provides punch when you need it!
Cons: Placement of some controls awkward, and just out of reach.
Overall review: I really love owning this car. I commute an hour each way to work, and I'm impressed with the comfort and gas mileage.
Love to the Maxx by CF from Queen City on 04/18/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the look and feel also the dealer incentives made it possible for me to trade in from old to brand spanking new.
Cons: Previous to my 2014 fully loaded Maxima, I had a fully loaded 2010 which I loved. What disappoints most with the current year, it doesn't offer all of the features that I previously had. I MISS my Music Box dearly. This allowed your CD's to be recorded and stored on the mainframe. Also, the divider for the rear passenger seats no longer includes temperature or radio control which is a drag. Without these features, I felt a bit short changed. I did receive a good deal on my trade in but was very disappointed that these features were no longer available.
Overall review: I love the car I only wish that the Music Box was still an optional feature. Please consider bringing it back
Enthusiast
2014 Nissan Maxima by carfreakfromla on 12/08/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S.
Pros: CVT-power on demand, Handling, Engine, Cloth Seats, the Noise of the Starter
Cons: 26 MPG on hwy for a 290HP 3.5 V6 is pretty bad compared to the competitors. No daytime running lights. Lastly, the radio is pretty cheap, it doesn;t give you any information about what song is playing and it also doesn't have the settings for speed compensated volume, even the base Altima has these features.
Overall review: The car is definantly what the sticker says-4 Door Sports Car. This car really sticks to the road, where ever you point the wheel, that's where it goes. You also dont sacrifice the ride for the handling, the ride is still pretty good when your going down the freeway. Also the CVT is amazing, how ever far you put your foot down, thats what you get with absolutly no hesitation. I hate it how everytime I try to pass in a regular geared transmission car that it always dies for that second then once it gets into gear, i have to make up for the time lost. WIth the CVT, you put your foot down and it immediatly takes off, especially paired with the 290HP V6. The cloth seats in this car are pretty comfortable as well, to me the cloth seats are more comforable than the leather seats, you just pay more to say you have leather seats in your car unless you have a Bently. Overall this a great 4-seater sports car.
Love this car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/22/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A beautiful car from all angles. For me, it's the perfect blend of comfort and sportiness. It handles like a dream and has all the power one could ever need off a race track. The vehicle is quiet on the highway and has abundant leg room for the front passengers. I purchased the upgraded S version with the limited package which adds the hyper silver wheels (beautiful), xenon headlights (love them), fog lights and spoiler (definitely adds to the exterior appearance). Well worth the extra $700 or so.
Cons: Not crazy about the amber display (what you get if you get an S instead of the SV). Wish that the S version had a way to stream music via blue tooth instead of connecting with the aux input. You can get this kind of connectivity only by upgrading to the SV (another 3 grand), or getting an aftermarket radio (complicated and expensive based on my research). The requirement (or suggestion) that premium fuel be used adds to the cost of ownership. Potential buyers should be aware that truck space is pretty small.
Overall review: It's not perfect, but I really, really like this car. Having said that, the MSRP of my 3.5 S with the limited upgrade is close to $33,000. I would not have bought it for anywhere near that. I got mine for a little over $25,000 and at that price I'm extremely pleased with the vehicle.
Great vehicle...Needs few more features added up to a higher price by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/05/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Best vehicle for me. It's a beautiful automobile. Comfort, handling, Bose sound system, cooled and heated w/Sport pkg. Fast and CVT makes it a zippy in high performance. Love the looks of it. Powerful 290hp 3.5L engine. Decent gas mileage. Plenty of controls. Great in value compared to my Acura.
Cons: Needs more being under $44,000 with Sport pkg.
Overall review: Bought the car in January 2014 I love the way this car drives. I'm a weekday commuter have to be absolutely comfortable sitting in the cockpit cabin of this beauty. 19'' Hype sport wheels makes have an high performance ride and paddle shifters imitates an automatic gear in Sport D mode. I have BOSE sound system, controllable seats on Sport Tech package, moon roof, navigation, iPod jack interface, hands free blue tooth, rear spoiler, xenon HID headlights, interior has lots of room. The Maxima is a great vehicle in value, $5000 down rebate, ride, comfort, sportier exterior and very fast with a 290hp engine. It needs an ''AWD'' added to Sport model than be worth $44,000 with quite few more options as heated rear seats, auto temp control and USB ports for rear seats too. Overall love my Maxima SV Sport it's a beautiful car ever seen on the road. It's a fun and fast automobile ever with a CVT transmission that is best ever on this car. Got excellent deal on Maxima in all whistles and bells.