2014 Audi A6

Test Driver
Compared A6 TDI to VW Passat TDI by tmlima from Rehoboth Ma on 11/03/2013. Trim: 2014 Audi A6 3.0 TDI Premium Plus quattro Tiptronic.
Pros: Styling and quality of materials. Handling is great and car is very quite. The fuel mileage is better than EPA mpg's.
Cons: Lack of storage in the cabin. Back seat leg room is lacking, even small for kids.
Overall review: I own a 2013 Passat TDI. My wife owns an Audi Q5. I decided to look at the A6 TDI because I felt it would be more luxurious. However, I am keeping the Passat. The Audi doesn't feel as spacious as the Passat. The A6 lacks many storage compartments (my wife's complaint of the Q5). The rear seat space is very, very small. The A6 is a very nice car, quite, comfortable and great gas mileage. However the MPG's on the Passat is better. My avg MPG in the Passat is 44. Both diesel engines are quite and have great torque. For the extra $25k to $30k, the Passat is a much better buy in my opinion.
Love it but will not lease again when its time to return it. by Dan from San Diego on 02/19/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi A6 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The car looks amazing. Subtle luxury and not trying hard to impress. Solid feel. Size of car is perfect.
Cons: It is too bouncy. Stiff riding car. Cup holders are a complete joke - really? Back seat is a little tight for my young kids.
Overall review: I love and hate this car. It is so beautiful, so comfortable, so perfect, except it is too bouncy for me. I feel every little bump in the car. I do not have the sport suspension, and only the standard 18" wheels. It only gets worse with the bigger tires.
Previous Owner of many Audi's by Swinnerton on 11/21/2013. Trim: 2014 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owed three Audi A-6's and a Q-7 and Q-5 and this car with the 2.0 T is fuel efficient and has all the creature comfort you want in a luxury car at this price. Sorry but you can not compare the new A-6 with a Passat. I am over 6 feet and have no problem sitting in the back seat. The handling and features make this a great buy for someone wanting to own a German engineered car with great value at the right price.
Cons: Somewhat confusing controls on the MMI system even though I have owned several Audi's before you have to work at taking advantage of all the features.
Overall review: I would recommend the new 2104 Audi A-6 for the buyer who wants luxury at a reasonable price and add the maintenance plan to save time and money on service. Having been a Audi owner for over 20 years they just keep making improvements that make this car one of the best on the road. The style is elegant and handling and design make this a great buy for any buyer. I have been sold on Audi for a long time and the new A-6 does not disappoint.
Really Nice Car by Bob on 04/29/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi A6 2.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Interior design and quality is first class. Exterior lacks the fake "sportiness" you see on the GS or E-Class. A dream to drive on the highway, smooth but not cushy, handling is sharp but not excessivley tight. Super quiet.
Cons: 2.0T has more than enough pep, but it does sound like a fluttering 4 cylinder sadly. Trunk is hard to close, should have auto close at this price point.
Overall review: Understated luxury at its finest. The 2.0T is adequate, but frankly it's the 3.0 that takes this car from "really good" to "exceptional".
A6 TDI Best car I ever drove "Prestige Trim" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/31/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi A6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Best vehicle I have ever owned. It is totally grounded in our midwest blizzard snow. It has amazing power and still gets double the milage of my past performance cars. I have been waiting for the A6 TDI to come to the USA for years, and now in 2014 it is here. This is an AWD sedan, with a powerful diesel. I lookes at Mercedes and BMW also. AWD, in a sedan!
Cons: I costs more than I ever spent on a vehicle The Audi Connect , Nav and other features have a learning curve to get totally familiar with.
Overall review: The best car I have ever driven