1998 Kia Sephia

1998 Kia Sephia Prices
1998 Kia Sephia Fuel Economy
great ride by pinchebill on 02/02/2010. Trim: 1998 Kia Sephia Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: keeping gas tank full give 50 - 60 mpg drove from new mexico to florida filled tank every 50 miles was adding a gallon or less everytime
Cons: none
Overall review: great ride
MY KIA by ADrian on 08/07/2004. Trim: 1998 Kia Sephia Base, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: I LOVE MY KIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like my Kia! by Captiva from TN on 10/23/2003. Trim: 1998 Kia Sephia Base, Owned 5 years.
Pros: It looks good, it's inexpensive to drive, easy on gas. No serious problems. Kia dealership has been very good to me.
Cons: I wish it had more power for climbing hills. Also, it really needs a trunk light. Lot of road noise too.
Overall review: I really like this car! It's been very economical and no serious problems yet. I've driven this car for 5 1/2 years and it's been great. I've taken several long trips in it and it's hasn't let me down yet. Of course, I've been very good about maintenance and oil changes and such. It's just been a great little car and as I said nothing serious yet.
THINK TWICE by DISPLEASED IN NE TENNESSEE on 12/08/2001. Trim: 1998 Kia Sephia LS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: the headlights, stereo, horn and seats work fine, the loaner vehicles were great ie: not kias
Cons: poor gas mileage, continual problems, incompetent service techs, techs that rob parts from car while it is in it's extended stay lot, whats up w/the armrest? dealerships are willing to correct problems yet, don't have the knowhow, brakes, electrical fires, allignment issues, mysterious popping noises, faulty interior fabric, aluminum rim finish, rear seat folding latches falling apart....
Overall review: we have had the car since new and it has had too many probems to mention, the corporate reps are unreasonable and only add insult to injury...some people say buying a used car is buying someone elses problems...these people have never purchased a NEW KIA!!!!
don't buy kia by dadandress on 09/11/2001. Trim: 1998 Kia Sephia Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: very solid engine. It is made by mazda
Cons: brakes,brakes. 9 sets. unsafe to drive. sits in drive unless we really need it
Overall review: don't buy it
Review ID: #205227 Is this review offensive?