2014 Infiniti Q60

The Proud owner of an Infiniti Q60 by K on 02/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Infiniti Q60 Convertible IPL 7AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had the vehicle for a short time but I absolutely love my car. The styling, the performance, the sporty look and wonderful interior with plush leather seats. I had initially thought about an Audi A5 but my husband, who has owned an Infiniti for 9 years said I should take a look at the Q60 and I am happy to say that I listened to him for once.
Cons: So far there is not a thing that I do not like about this car. My previous car was a Jaguar XF which I also loved but it was just much to big a car for me. I found the size of the Q60 perfect in all respects. I would also like to add that the experience I had with the sales staff at the Stuart Infiniti dealership was exceptional and it made my decision to buy an Infiniti a lot easier to make.
Overall review: Exciting to drive
The Best Car I've Ever Driven by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/12/2014. Trim: 2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Journey, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: Perfect 10 in every way
Fun, classy car by Roger from Brandon fl on 04/08/2014. Trim: 2014 Infiniti Q60 Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Most enjoyable car I have ever driven. Great looks,handles great, love it. I'm an old man,but I feel young in ths car with the top down and getting looks from females. Only wish I had his car in my younger years!!!
Overall review: Buy it, you won't regret it.
Unhappy Camper by Lo on 02/03/2014. Trim: 2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great ride, enjoyable car with stylist looks!!!
Cons: Issue with seatbelts damaging door panels and customer support keep me from going back to a brand I have enjoyed for years!
Overall review: Infiniti will have issues with returning customers with their bad customer support. Cosmetic is what they say after telling me they would replace the door panels. I guest too many people had this issue for them to fix. Look on line for issues with seatbelts damaging door panels.