2014 Chevrolet Volt

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Love my Volt by Kerry on 11/10/2013. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Volt, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quick, responsive. High end interior
Cons: I wish the outside was a little more stylish. I can't really drive with the windows down, because of the reverberation from the hatchback.
Overall review: I will lease another one after this lease is up. I love it.
Car of The Future...right now! by Larry Huntington NY on 12/24/2013. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Volt, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Has exceeded my expectations as far as MPG and performs like any other vehicle. Fit and finish is top notch and styling is on the cutting edge. I am 6'6" and have no trouble making myself comfortable.
Cons: Needs more ground clearance but not a big issue.
Overall review: The car pays for itself as I'm saving over $200 per month in gas so what's not to like!
Love my Volt! by Dave from michigan on 11/10/2013. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Volt, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the power, handling, comfort, and economy. I have averaged 152 mpge since I bought it 15 months ago. In Sport driving mode, it gets up and goes!
Cons: Battery function in cold weather (it only gets 28 electric miles in the winter). The normal electric range is 38 mile
Overall review: Love the car, it is definitely worth the price.
We love our Volt! by billyray, Omaha on 03/29/2014. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Volt, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Best car ever! Had it for 25 months and 250+ mpg. Only a couple of fuel stops a year in cold weather. Love it!
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Super car.
Cool fun car! by Johnny from Maryland on 03/21/2014. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Volt Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great fun to drive, quiet and quick, good cornering and solid feel from the low center of gravity, very low operating expense, No gas taxes (when using electric drive only). YES all the way! Bought Mine a year and a half ago with 17,000 miles so for. Averaging 122 MPG and I drive all over the place, long distances and short trips. love the Bose sound system (sounds better with no engine noise in the background) and electronics too. Internal combustion is dinosaur tech.
Cons: No real cons except little stuff, I'm tall so when the drivers seat is all the way back there is not enough leg room for the rear seat passenger. The windshield pylon is kinda wide and takes some getting used to. Would like more battery range but I'm sure its just a matter of time.
Overall review: This car is awesome, Chevy has really shown is prowess in the engineering. I suspect the "industry" downplays its virtues because the gas based economic sector might get too much of a shock once the word is out. So electric drive will probably very slowly get phased in by price decreases.
2 3 4 5 6  Next