2014 Ford Focus

Great hatchback by Ron on 03/30/2014. Trim: 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice ride great on gas . Good looking Can not beat the price.
Overall review: Just a great hatchback all around.
Great car by John on 11/16/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Focus SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling, acceleration, gas mileage, comfort, and quality
Cons: None so far
Overall review: I'm 6 foot 1, and weigh 280 lbs. I can easily get in and out. I have arthritis in my back and I have driven my Focus 400 miles in one stretch with out any back pain. It has great handling and acceleration for freeway driving. And the braking is excellent. I never was a Ford fan until I bought the Focus.
Test Driver
Economical Runabout or Young Family Vehicle by Tinnmann on 11/02/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch.
Pros: Nearly everything about this vehicle is a positive. Great styling, comfotable and quiet ride with good acceleration and plenty of cargo area with the seats down. You will probably find me owning one come spring.
Cons: It was harder for me to get into because of the 5 door configuration compared to the old Focus 3 door. I'm 6'2" and closing in on 60 so maybe it's just me. Once I was in there was more than enough room and the seats were very comfortable.
Overall review: I owned a 2001 Focus hatchback and had no real complaints other than it was less than interesting to look at. I traded for an SUV while the kids went off to college ( the big moves each semester dictated that) and now I'm looking to downsize again. I decided to drive one while waiting at my local dealership for my current vehicle to be serviced and I can honestly say I was more than just impressed with the Focus as it is now. The ride, handling and performance are way beyond the old Focus I had and the SE trim had nearly everything I would want in a new car. The most impressive thing was the smooth and quiet ride. There was just a little engine buzz accelerating but when cruising the noise level was very low to say the least. The interior seems to be made of much better materials than in the past and the fit and finish of the entire vehicle was what I would have expected from a much more expensive vehicle.For a small economical everyday car this would be hard to beat.
Enthusiast
FORD FOCUS by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/29/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Focus SE.
Pros: EVERYTHING CANT SAY ENOUGHT GOOD ABOUT IT !!!
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: tHIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST CARS i HAVE EVER OWNED
VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE GREATEST ON GAS!!! by SAM on 11/12/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Focus SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: AWESOME AND THE BEST CAR EVER FOR USING FOR LONG DRIVES AND BEING STUCK IN TRAFFIC!
Cons: NOT ENOUGH BACK SEAT ROOM
Overall review: LOVE IT I GIVE IT A 10!