2014 Audi A5

Ultimate ragtop by Doug Eleva Wi on 02/13/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi A5 2.0T Premium Cabriolet quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: wonderful vehicle very smooth excellent preformance quattro handles snowy wisconsin roads great.convertable premium plus model real head turner.
Overall review: local Audi dealership just fantastic one of best buying experiances ever
4 Season Convertible by Joe in Buffalo on 02/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi A5 2.0T Premium Cabriolet quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have the A5 convertible and I live in Western New York, where we tend to get snow. I love that I can have a convertible that is also all wheel drive and is a tank in the snow. It is the best of both worlds. Also, to mention, when then top is up, the trunk space in unbelievable! I fit a 47 inch flat screen in the trunk when I picked it up from the store.
Cons: The breaks are squeeky and loud in cold temps after sitting all day at work. The dealership claims that ther eis nothing that can be done, and it is park of owning the A5. I find that very disappointing as I didnt spend $60k to drive a car that sounds like a $2k Pontiac.
Overall review: Love the styling, the headlights, the handling. This is my second A5.
Great car... by Jellis on 01/17/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi A5 2.0T Premium Cabriolet quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a great car... It's handles very well, the front and back seats are comfortable for adults and it is a great looking car. I also have a 05 A4 that I love as well...
Cons: The voice controls are disabled in the cabriolet...
Overall review: Audi has done a great job making cars in the past 10 - 15 years...
Unreal by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/16/2014. Trim: 2014 Audi A5 2.0T Premium Cabriolet quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am 67 and had a Volvo C70 before the 14 A5 and what a fabulous switch. The A5 feels like a 200 thousand dollar Aston Martin I believe. Tracks like a cat and with the 4 cyl turbo has plenty of get up while giving 25+ mpg. I do not recall getting compliments from strangers on the Sharz Red Metalic that picked on any car I have owned the last 50 years. It is a real jem and I hope to drive it for at least 6 or 7 years. If the 1st two months stays the same I will be super pleased.
Cons: N/A
Overall review: Wonderful ride.
Handles the road by Silver Bullet on 11/29/2013. Trim: 2014 Audi A5 2.0T Premium Coupe quattro Manual, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Definitely a great ride. East to handle around turns with strong acceleration and breaking!
Cons: Nothing stands out on this one.
Overall review: 10 out of 10