2014 Cadillac SRX

The First GM Product I Ever Purchased by Big Bruce from Atlanta on 12/26/2013. Trim: 2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury Collection FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Once you understand the CUE system, which is like an ipad for controls, it is a very good way to access the multiple numbers of controls for car functions. The acceleration is very crisp and even though this is a considerably heavier car than the Lexus RX I was driving, it still handles great. It has many safety features. Lane change warnings in the mirror for cars in the blind spot, a vibration in the front, rear or sides of the drivers seat if you wander out of your lane, or are too close to something in front or behind you. if you are approaching another vehicle too fast, the car begins to brake. The seats are very comfortable and fully adjustable. Great big sunroof.
Cons: The car only gets 20mpg, but will run on any fuel (even E85 ethanol) except diesel. The back seats could use some more leg room. I am 6" 7" and have the driver seat back almost all the way back, leaving only a few inches of leg room for whoever sits behind me. The HD radio in FM and AM seems to like to cut back and forth from HD, which sounds good, to regular which doesn't sound as good. Serious XM is great except when you go under big trees or tunnels/buildings which cuts of the line of sight signal. The engine is a little raspy when punched, and I did not expect a Caddy to sound off like that, but I kind of like it.
Overall review: I would buy again the same vehicle. I have not purchased or driven a GM product since my parents 65 Impala, but this car had more for the money than the other SUV's we looked at. GM had a great amount off the MSRP when we bought at the end of august, 2013 and offered 0% financing, which we took. The maintenance is included until 50,000 or 4 years, I think. We have about 5000 on the vehicle so far and no problems. The car "analyzes" the oil and tells you when to get it changed. The dealership people have been very helpful explaining the many features of the car and helped get our phones hooked to the blutooth audio in the car for hands free use. I think the car looks great with 20" chrome wheels and "platinum ice" paint. The interior is first rate and matches or beats anything the others in this price range offer. I am very impressed with what Cadillac has done.
I love my SRX by Old Unca Bob on 01/31/2014. Trim: 2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury Collection FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a beautiful, sculpted vehicle and draws stares wherever I go. I got it in red, but the beige also appealed to me. It has excellent handling, an extremely tight steering wheel and the driver looks out over the road so it is easy to drive in heavy rain storms. The accessories are fantastic and easy to use. I love mine. It accelerates and corners very well and there is no feeling of top heaviness you might expect from a crossover. Watch the speedometer or you'll be driving 80 in a 70-mile-an-hour zone. Lot of power for a six cylinder car. Probably the best car I have ever owned and I have owned larger Cadillacs, Devilles, etc.
Cons: The only complaint is that the rear seat could use a little more padding for long rides, but that's all right with me because I never ride back there.
Overall review: The SRX is a classically beautiful vehicle that stands out from other conversions. Its lines are graceful but strong, fluid but carved in hard steel to make a totally different vehicle, superior in almost every way.
sort of ok by n/a on 01/30/2014. Trim: 2014 Cadillac SRX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: manyy things.
Cons: This vehicle has no spare tire, no tire wrench, no jack--Cadillac have not responsed to my last letter to them.
Overall review: n/a
Very Impressive Caddy SRX by LUKE FROM ORANGE COUNTY SOCAL on 04/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Cadillac SRX Premium Collection FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a very large man,and I fit very comfortably in the driver seat with room to spare. Styling cues are crisp and clean,different to the rest of the competition.
Cons: Fuel economy is poor.Lack of space in second row seating.
Overall review: Very Impressed with my first Caddy,after 18 x Lexus Vehicles,will never buy a Lexus Again!!!
"A Sorry Excuise For A Luxury Car" by Sky19 on 04/28/2014. Trim: 2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury Collection AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: color
Cons: On board electronics, GPS, OnStar, Quality, Safety features.
Overall review: I'm very unhappy with this car and I'm very sorry I bought a 2014 Cadillac SRX. I've only had it for three months, but I can honesty say as a person who has owned several Cadillac's this car is a very poor example of a luxury car and General Motors should be ashamed they applied the Cadillac name to it.