1997 Kia Sephia

1997 Kia Sephia Prices
1997 Kia Sephia Fuel Economy
WARNING!!!!! by Unlucky Kia owner on 08/27/2002. Trim: 1997 Kia Sephia GS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Nothing now.....
Cons: Terrible luck w/ trans. and brakes. Had to replace clutch 57 miles over the 36,000 mile coverage (dealer was no help either). Also had to replace the brakes 3 times (only 57,000 miles on car, bought new in '97)
Overall review: STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAR
My Worst Nightmare by Screwed in Va on 04/21/2002. Trim: 1997 Kia Sephia LS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Very little
Cons: This has been the WORST car I have ever bought. It has had the Transmission, Distributor and Cap, Clutch and several other things replaced some in the 1st year. The check engine light often comes on. It needs Oil more often than it seems like it should. The people at the Dealer would always tell me they can't get it to duplicate what I said it was doing and just never seemed trained enough or the car itself. I am quite sure it is a lemon and now I am stuck with this piece of junk that has a very low resell value. This car has been a NIGHTMARE. DO NOT BUY A KIA
Overall review: JUNK JUNK JUNK
the best car I have owned by A CarPoint Consumer on 07/24/2001. Trim: 1997 Kia Sephia LS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: this car has been driven daily for 150,000 miles with just one tune-up it still gets 30MPG. Has a big car ride
Cons: no room in the back seat.
Overall review: best car that I have owned.
Great Kia! by Steve, Utah on 03/10/2013. Trim: 1997 Kia Sephia LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Has been a fun first car, drives with pep, gets great mileage, cute with factory spoiler
Cons: Thin body dents easily..that's about it!
Overall review: I love my Sephia!
Great First Car by Royce-Pittsburgh area on 06/30/2012. Trim: 1997 Kia Sephia RS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its my first car, and its been a very good car. My aunt's mom bought it brand new in '97 and its been in the family since, i am the third owner with it having just over 55,300 miles on it. It drives just as nice as my grandmothers 2011 Hyundai Elantra. it has better than what i expected acceleration, and handling.
Cons: It makes me feel small on the highway next to large BMWs and minivans, especially buses and tractor-trailors.
Overall review: I would buy another Kia in a heartbeat.