2014 Nissan Titan

VALUE PACKED by Northern NJ on 03/18/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Titan PRO-4X Crew Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Ride, Handling, Hauling. Creature comforts. The capt. seats are plush and comfortable. Best features is the power rear window and the utilitrack in cargo bed.
Cons: MPG. But knew that at purchase.
Overall review: I have owned my 2014 TITAN PRO-4X FULLY LOADED for just over a month and love it. Everything is great except for MPG, but I knew that going into the purchase. I saved roughly $7,000+ by purchasing the TITAN over a comparably equipped RAM 1500, Tundra and Sierra. I looked at and drove all 3 and the TITAN won. Don't believe all the expert reviews. This truck rides, handles and hauls as good or better then those mentioned. The interior does have plastic, but its a truck now a luxury car. Has all the creature comforts. My MPG is averaging 14 MPG. Other than that truck is GREAT. Go scoop one up before NIssan drops the redesigned one and jacks the prices!
My Titan Toy Hauler hauler by Debbie on 03/17/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Titan PRO-4X Crew Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It handles amazingly! Great power!
Cons: Blind spot in front sides
Overall review: Would buy again
Titian Owner by Greg from Ga. on 05/11/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Titan PRO-4X Crew Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is my third Titian. My wife and I both drive one. It has amazing power. The best ride of any truck i've owned.
Cons: Gas mileage is not that great. I knew that going in. Compared to Ford and Chevy it's about the same. I'm getting around 15 MPG.
Overall review: Love my truck and would buy another one.
...Traded it... by Grey Ghost in Oklahoma...BOOMER on 07/08/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Titan SV Crew Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: ATT I'm writing a bout my 2010 Titan Crew Cab 4x4 that I just traded. It was as dependable as I could have asked for.
Cons: MPG was absolutely horrendous! 14 MPG on the highway is unacceptable!
Overall review: I stayed away from Nissan this time simply because of the MPG (14). Bought a new Ford with 40 more horsepower and getting 20 MPG!
Definately the ultimate for ME! by Sher, Fond du Lac,WI on 06/13/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Titan SV King Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my Titan! I'd recommend it to anyone. My husband drives a Silverado....I prefer the Titan!!!!!
Cons: nothing to dislike!
Overall review: Overall, this pick up ranks a 10 in my books!