2014 Nissan Altima

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Comfort, MPG and value. by Samoyed on 10/26/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The so called "expert" driver must not be driving the same car I have. Plus who buys a 4 cylinder family sedan and expects sports car performance? The 3.5 Altima or Maxima is for that. It has adequate power but over my first 2500mi is getting 33mpg overall. It is the MOST comfortable car I have had in 35 yrs of driving. The SV model has performance tires and rims. My previous cars have been Impala, Camaro, Accord Mustang, Supra turbo, Eagle Talon turbo, Taurus, Windstar, Town and Country, Taurus, Santa Fe, Corolla and 2013 Altima SV. This is by far the best. It's competition would be the Accord, Camry, Fusion, Sonata, Mazda 6. Mine cost 24k out the door.
Cons: Engine is a little noisy upon hard acceleration. Have to get $2500 upgrade to get in dash navigation
Overall review: This is a serious contender in it's class with the best gas mi. I love it.
New 2014 Altima S, great car for the money by Roxtucson on 11/07/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Performance is great, have to watch speed to keep it down
Overall review: Great new car, have not had one problem with it
My Ruby Red by Enjolique C. on 10/28/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gas Mileage Tech Features Price Heated Steering Wheel
Overall review: I love my ruby red. My gas mileage is amazing and I put 60 miles on my car a day just going to work. I love the heated seats and steering wheel and the remote starter is a blessing in the cold Chicago winter. Got her full loaded (tech and moonroof package) including taxes and fees for under sticker price from Woodfield Nissan
Great Touring Car by Jer Bear on 12/11/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I drove the Nissan Altima SV from Iowa to Colorado to Phoenix: on the plains and through the mountains. I found that it handled very well, I didn't get as tired driving as I did with my Impala. Body-wise, it seems to be the best put-together car I ever bought; the parts fit evenly and with equal spacing. So far everything works real well (12,000 miles). I'm a big guy and find there is more room than, say, the Malibu. There is plenty of power and acceleratioin for the mountains, and the overall mileage was 33.5; best 38.9 on the Great Plains on a rather calm, sunny day.
Cons: I don't like that the interior is very dark gray and shows every speck of dirt. I bought rubber mats for the winter, as salt is hard on the carpeted mats. I think the worst feature of this car, that I was not aware of and forgot to ask about, and was not told about, is that it requires regular unleaded, NON-ETHANOL, gas for the warranty to be good. I found out about it on the last pages of the owners manual. So, beware. Lately, the price of non-ethanol unleaded regular went up in my area about 22 cents over 10 percent ethanol. So, the gas savings are probably minimal, as far as road mileage are concerned.
Overall review: Except for the gasoline limitations, I would rate this one of the best cars I've owned, as far as total value. I have driven 98 Olds Regency, Olds Aurora, Chevy Malibur, Honda Accords, and Chevy Impala. I don't need a Volvo, BMW, Acura, or anything greater. I'm satisfied with it and hope that I will be able to get the right fuel for it as a reasonable price. So far, this is a good car, and oil usage is negligible.
My favorite Altima by Tom, Las Vegas on 10/28/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Altima 3.5 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the most comfortable Altima I've had (and this is my 3rd) the V6 is powerful and can accelerate me out of any situation. I have not had any unscheduled service with this car. I can drive 300 and 400 mile trips without getting stiff or my leg falling asleep. (something that cannot be said of most cars I have owned). It dives into corners without feeling like its going to break loose.
Cons: Have to be careful with V6 on mileage. If I set the cruise control I can average 32-33 mpg but if I drive the the V6 for fun you can find your self in the mid to hi 20's mpg real quick.
Overall review: Of all of the Altima's I have had this is the most fun.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next