2014 GMC Sierra 1500

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
My 2014 all terrain review by Jason B on 10/28/2013. Trim: 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Like the look of the truck and some of the features inside the cabin. The Sierra is very quiet but does have a rattle in the instrument cluster that is driving me crazy. I traded a 2011 f150 platinum ecoboost which I liked very much! So far I have had my Sierra for 2 months and miss my ecoboost there is no comparison to the low end torque that you get from the ecoboost. i should have waited for the 6.2 v8 but I wanted the fuel economy.
Cons: Fuel economy, rattle in the dash, lack of rear vent for climate. HP and torque are better than the old 5.3 but dont hold a candle to the F150's ecoboost (will be trading for the redesigned f150 or the atlas in 2015) I have got 16 in town but on our first trip best hwy mpg i got was 15.6mpg
Overall review: I like certain things about this truck and there are some things that i dont care for but dont get me wrong it is a nice truck but they really have missed the boat with the power train and a few small things. The cab is bigger but still not as big as the ford but the seats in the gmc are more comfortable. The fit and finish is good and the materials they are using are great. The new screen and the Nav are a huge improvement. I think overall knowing how nice the F150 is and how awesome the ecoboost is has clouded my opinion of the new gmc and I think even with a dated body stlye the ford is still the better truck.. I dont mind driving it but I will be foaming at the mouth when ford does their redesign on the F150
Best truck yet by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/20/2013. Trim: 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet, smooth ride. Interior is very nice. All the seats are very comfortable. Plenty of power to tow.
Overall review: I've test drove all the trucks out there. Even owned some the other trucks. By far my favorite truck I have owned or tested.
A nice Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/10/2013. Trim: 2014 GMC Sierra 1500, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have a GMC double cab 2wd it is a nice truck i really do like it the back has real doors one of things i like about the truck i did have a 2012 GMC xcab the truck i own now is a lot better than my old one i hadn't had any problems with the truck so far and i get my oil change for 2 years the only thing is my old GMC was a v8 this one is a V6 it don't have the power my old one has but i wont have full my new truck as much as i did so it will save me some money
Cons: nothing so far
Overall review: it is a nice truck i really do love this truck
Test Driver
The big mistake by Jeff on 11/10/2013. Trim: 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Double Cab 4WD.
Pros: Not much, only looks.
Cons: This truck is just ok for what it is, it doesn't get the advertised mpg in the city or on the highway, plus there are squeaks and rattles throughout the truck.
Overall review: Would not buy this, I would stick to the Ford F-150.
perfect truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/05/2013. Trim: 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I went from a 2004 F-150 Super Crew Lariat to the 2014 SLE Crew, It's like night and day. The ride, fit and finish are awesome.
Cons: Nothing to dislike
Overall review: GMC has perfected the pickup
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next