2014 Ford Taurus

2 3 4 5 6  Next
a couple of improvements and this very good car could be great. by Donald - Maryland on 11/15/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Taurus SEL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style,trunk and rear seat roominess, ride, options
Cons: Cramped driver foot well, too wide console, difficulty for 6`2"driver to find comfort level.
Overall review: Cons are being dealt with but needs improvement.
Pleasant Surprise by NE Houstonian on 11/15/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Taurus Limited FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Ride is extremely comfortable.
Cons: Limited Mats are cheap.
Overall review: I drove the Lacrosse, Avalon (twice), Genesis (twice), and the Taurus wasn't even on my radar. Just stopped at the dealership and we were surprised. t's been 3 weeks (my commute is 32 miles one way) and I like the car more and more each time I drive it. I have read a lot of reviews and I had mixed feelings about my purchase and that is why I went back to drive the Avalon Limited. My husband offered to buy the Avalon for me and offered to take the Taurus if that is what I truly wanted. After my 2nd test drive in the Avalon, I am confident I made the right choice. I have always felt that American cars did not get good gas mileage compared to foreign cars. Well, things are changing. I have a 6 cylinder now and with mixed driving, I average 25 miles to the gallon. This is a major improvement. I would tell anyone drive any car you are interested in even those not on your radar and then make a decision for yourself.
Proud to own car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/07/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Taurus SEL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A well engineered car.A lot of thought was put into all fearures The computer incorporated into the dash and controls is great. The help from FORD on the internet is a big,big plus.
Cons: Twenty inch wheels are a little much
Overall review: this is a very nice to own and fun to drive car.
Nice car! by Julie from Owatonna, Minnesota on 05/02/2014. Trim: 2014 Ford Taurus SEL FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything!
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Best car I have ever had.
Awesome Car!! by bill from Philadelphia on 02/10/2014. Trim: 2014 Ford Taurus SHO AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My 2014 Taurus SHO is everything i expected it to be. Very responsive and a joy to drive!! Very classy and sporty car!!
Cons: N/A
Overall review: N/A
2 3 4 5 6  Next