2014 Ford Escape

2014 way better than former Escape modles! by Up North Driver. on 10/09/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Smooth to drive. Tight lines, doors and so on. Acceleration is impressive compared to 2011 Escape we traded in. Road noise and ride are quiet compared to older model as well. Ford touch is pretty cool once you figure it out. Sync is better than any other feature other auto manufacturers could offer in my opinion. Waiting to see how it does in the snow before I give a totally high rating. However, so far pretty impressed!
Cons: Lack of cup holders and space to hold and store your "stuff" in the driver's area is disappointing. Windshield visor is too large and/or is limited and results in a somewhat obstructed view.
Overall review: Impressed. Way,way, way better than the former Ford Escape models. I would recommend to anyone to buy or consider when shopping for a new small SUV.
My 2014 Escape by Weezie on 09/28/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Escape SE 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the way it handles. Just took a trip to the mountains and it handled extremely well over the winding roads.
Cons: Small back seats and the fact that the passenger side of the vehicle does not have automatic adjustments for the seat.
Overall review: I love the fact that I can get into my garage must easier than when I had my Taurus. It is a joy to drive and I would recommend this car to anyone that wants a small SUV. The navigation is great and opening the hatchback with my foot is a wonderful feature. My only wish is that Ford had kept the color, metallic blue, for the 2014 car. Not crazy about the Sunset color.
Great Suv by PT from Sheboygan on 11/04/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i was looking for a small suv and compared to the competition this escape has the best towing and power and it appears ford has gotten the bugs worked out of the my ford touch system. the ford touch has a learning curve to it .
Cons: nothing so far.
Overall review: this vehicle is exactly what i was looking for, and it does what i bought it to do.
2014 Ford Escape SE 2.0L Ecoboost AWD by luishenao from Colombia on 10/11/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Escape SE 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sports car-like acceleration comfortable ride nice to look at panoramic moon-roof base equipment is generous
Cons: Sports car-like angle of attack lack of LED tail-lamps (Kuga has it) MyFord Touch reliability issues poor fuel economy (Ecoboost 2.0) hard plastics on rear door panels no paddle shifters no light inside center-front armrest no rear-view camera (SE model) no one-touch up/down windows (SE model) too heavy no gas struts to hold the hood
Overall review: FORD, after 100 years, finally is learning how to build good global vehicles thanks to its european division
Bad engineering by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/01/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Escape SE 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice seats
Cons: Poor fuel milage, poor suspension, bad engineering. Cant turn on front wipers with out turning on back. Sync works most of the time. Electrical glitches.
Overall review: Would not recommend this car to my enemy. Dont buy it for fuel economy because of improper gearing it will never see it. Worst car I have ever driven for 30,000 miles so far...