1999 Jeep Wrangler

Great Vehicle, One of a kind. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/20/2010. Trim: 1999 Jeep Wrangler SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love it! The first time you pull the top down and doors off you are hooked! Actually I pull the top off in the spring and it doesn't go back on untill I get too cold driving to work. Rainy days I drive my truck. Mine is black and when I say black I mean it! Even the Jeep sticker is black.
Cons: None that I can think of!
Overall review: Even my daughers love my Jeep. They are always asking to borrow it!
The Jeep by Sir Smith the Concussionator on 03/09/2006. Trim: 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good on and off road. Excellent acceleration and braking. Turns on a dime.
Cons: Somewhat cramped in the back seat. Kinda hard to get in and out of. A little rough on paved roads.
Overall review: This vehicle is awesome and it's significantly cheaper than many other cars of its type. It's only issue is it's just a little small.
My Wrangler's Groovy Baby by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/28/2004. Trim: 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Owned 5 years.
Pros: What's not to like?
Cons: Pickup is not that great...but then it wasn't built for that was it? It could use more storage in the back (it feels small on long trips).
Overall review: This is just a great vehicle. Requires minimal care and feeding - keep the oil changed and do the scheduled maintenances when they're due and you should have no problems with this vehicle. Besides that, it's just fun to drive!
Too much fun to drive by CK on 06/03/2004. Trim: 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: All around just the best vehicle i have ever owned.
Cons: None.
Overall review: First Jeep and i love it. Not for everyone, but it is just fun to drive - period.
Jeep Dealership Problems by Mike from Steele Creek NC on 03/23/2004. Trim: 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Great 4x4 potential. Easy to upgrade and work on. Easy and fun to drive.
Cons: TY parts. I have already tore out the Dana 35 rear end and that cost me $1000+ to fix, it was not under warranty. Just recently ed the exhaust manifold and that would cost again $1000+ to fix. Thank heavens for e-bay and a toolbox. I got another exhaust manifold for $60. The people at the dealership are jackasses and dont care about their customers.
Overall review: Excelent if you go by the philosophy of "if it breaks upgrade" but if you want a stock vehicle get a ford.
Review ID: #419857 Is this review offensive?