2014 Land Rover Range Rover

Neighbor's envy and owner's pride by Ark on 05/21/2014. Trim: 2014 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this vehicle. It has everything I was looking for. I replaced BMW X5 4.8i with Range Rover Sport HSE. I will never recommend BMW as I lost huge amount of money in repairs in last 6 months.
Cons: People taking pictures of vehicle while we are driving and sometimes stopping us. Worried about our safety.
Overall review: We have just 500 miles so too early to speak. I love style and ride. It's neighbor's envy and owner's pride. There are too many BMW , Mercedes Benz, Audi's etc. on the road. Very few Range Rovers. This vehicle is very stylish, exclusive and manufactured in small quantity.
Bad All Around by Modern buissness man on 05/02/2014. Trim: 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged LWB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: nice trim
Cons: Gas guzzler!! I've owned it for a month now an its all ready been in the shop twice!! Oil leaks already appearing, Radiator replaced, windows wouldn't roll up, had to pay for lids for power steering, not under warrenty!! I payed 120,000, wish Land Raver would just give up or sell to Honda!
Overall review: Don't buy unless your a Billion air
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE by Dina Lewes DE on 04/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The best love it.
Overall review: The ultimate in suv.
Truly a remarkable vehicle- The ultimate SUV!! by Alain on 07/22/2014. Trim: 2014 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: excellent ride and Handling , very smooth
Cons: Really Nothing!!
Overall review: I own a 2005 and 2014, the difference is light and day.