2014 Chevrolet Cruze

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Great Cruze by Martin on 10/17/2013. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT Auto, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: after having driven a Subaru for the past 5 years, I was very skeptical about any other manufacturer, but I have been pleasantly surprised. Between the sporty handling and the comfortable seats to the OnStar and MyLink the Cruze is a pleasure to drive. I actually like it better than my 2011 Legacy. Would definitely do this again. GM has come a long way since the Cavalier.
Cons: Nothing that I can think of.
Overall review: A+++
Fantastic Car! by Jill on 12/16/2013. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Cruze ECO Manual, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love that it has a lot of extras for less money than the average car. The mpgs are amazing as well. It's nice to spend so little on gas comparatively speaking and still go for a long time. This is one of the best deals on a great car out there!
Cons: I don't dislike anything about the car.
Overall review: Fantastic car at a great price! For the person on a budget who likes all of the extras!!
The short persons vehicle. by Driver1 from Naples, Fla on 12/31/2013. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LS Auto, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: After 3 years, its a 2012, the ride remains excellent for a small car. Also, the seat hold up and are comfortable for a guy my size, 5' 4"
Cons: the instrument panel, The speedometer is to the right and should be centered
Overall review: I have been with the same dealership for 23 years, have had Impalas, Cavaliers, Malabus etc. 12 cars in all. I have not found any of them to be superior to the Cruz. I have consistently gotten 28 to 32 MPG in town and up to 43 MPG on long hiway trips. Please keep making them.
Great car by David on 10/25/2013. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gas Milage, Gas Milage, Gas Milage. toped 52 Miles per gallon on the highway and 46.6 mixed. Very comfortable car and love the my link pioneer sound system.
Cons: non yet
Overall review: Great little car
Chevy Cruze by Lori on 12/18/2013. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LS Manual, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love this car-great gas mileage city 33-35 and 43-45 highway. Great pick-up speed with the turbo version I have. Have had for two years-very sporty and handles great. Really great on trips-gets about 550-600 miles to a tank. Safety air bags out the wazoo. They are everywhere including the rear side panels, mid side panel, front side panels and front seat air bags.
Cons: The only thing I don't care for is you have to turn the car off to open the trunk. Sure it's a safety issue but it's a pain. Would also be nice to have a trunk release in the car without having to cut the car off and take the key out of the ignition and then open the trunk from the key fob.
Overall review: Its about time Chevrolet put out a good solid vehicle with great gas mileage. Love everything about the car-has lots of room in the back although I've been told its not as comfortable as the front seats but I don't sit back there so it doesn't matter to me.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next