2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet

Awesome SUV convertible by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/27/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is unique to say the least. With the top down and just driving around, people have no idea what it is. I like that. I one bit of problem. has power enough and fuel economy is good for a vehicle like this. Have had ours since 2012. Couldn't be happier. Not for hauling 4 people with the top up unless they are small for back seat. Plenty on room for big and tall in front. Nav. works great.
Cons: as big as I am, getting into back seat is hard if the top is up.
Overall review: I love this vehicle.
Ultimate family convertible by TREN - DFW on 07/13/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The size and height of an SUV, the fun of a drop-top. After the normal sequence of mini-van and SUV for my wife while the kids were smaller, she wanted something fun. However, the traditional convertibles were too low to the ground for someone use to having some vision from the height of a full-size SUV. This car fits the bill perfectly. The most amazing thing is the back seat. I am just over 6-foot tall, but can sit in the back behind the driver with plenty of legroom for both of us. This is a four-passenger convertible for people who want to drive four real people around.
Cons: It is large, and so handling is a little less secure than a steel-top version. Otherwise, very little to dislike.
Overall review: Let's face it - you are not buying this car for anything other than looks. However, it is like dating the prettiest girl in school and finding out she is warm, loving, and very smart. We own the iconic Caribbean blue version and are constantly getting comments about the color as well as the top. The most common question is where did we get it - Nissan isn't the first place people want to credit for such a beautiful and fun car. We love the car, and it is very much an everyday vehicle for my wife and kids.