2014 Ford Fiesta

Hot Hatch..Yes please by Ryan from Minnesota on 10/30/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Fiesta ST Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The ST model has great bang for the buck. The 6-speed throws are a little long but very smooth. The handling dynamics are great and if you baby it you get into the 30's for mpg. Not to bad for a 197bhp 4cyl turbo. The back seat is small and if you are over 5' 6" you may not like the rear seats but for my kids it works just fine. I have observed little if any torque steer and have really enjoyed the car so far. The sync system with mytouch is better then a bunch of the more expensive cars I have experience with.
Cons: Back seat space is a little small, but it is a very small car. Same with the hatch space.
Overall review: It is not perfect but for the type of car it really is a stand out for the class. One of the few euro hot hatches we get in this country and it is a good one.
More car than you pay for by It's a Fiesta in Cincy on 11/11/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Fiesta S Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought a 2014 Fiesta S sedan 5-speed manual transmission. i absolutely love it! i am getting after 2 months, 38.75 miles to the gallon. I like that it has a longer wheel base than the hatch...giving it a better ride. The styling is better than anything in its class. Ford sync system is standard on my ultra base model. i can talk hands free. i can listen to Pandora radio with the sync system. i also love that it has hill assist on my manual transmission vehicle standard just in case someone that isnt great at manual transmission cars.
Cons: N/A
Overall review: I bought my Fiesta because it was the best looking and reviewed vehicle for the money i could find. i chose it over the Focus. It has a bold new front end grill for 2014...very sharp look. It really feels like a car that is way more expensive than it is. I bought a base manual transmission Fiesta with a sticker price of $14,785. After i worked the deal...I ended up financing $15,544 including taxes and fees. If someone wants a solid, inexpensive car that looks like a much more expensive car...you HAVE to look at a Fiesta
The worst car ever. by Wendy on 10/29/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Fiesta, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nothing.
Cons: Poor mileage. Poor shifting from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 1st gears. No room in back seat. Poor handling.
Overall review: Poor%20car%20at%20a%20high%20price.
Small in Fiesta by uncomfortable on 02/11/2014. Trim: 2014 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good gas mileage.
Cons: Feels like I am in a coffin. My left leg hits the cupholder on the drivers door. My right leg hits the center console. If I put the seat back too far, I can't rest my arm on the door as I drive. I had to attach one of my daughter's martial arts bags on to the arm rest so that my arm would actually fit on it. I hit my head on the top of the car when I get in or out of the car. I am only 5 ft 8 in tall. Don't get this car if you want to actually feel comfortable. When I accelerate it feels like the tranny skips and misses. The inside of the car is tooooooo small!!!
Overall review: Buy a bigger car if you want a little more comfort.
Great value from Ford by Norman on 02/17/2014. Trim: 2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: considering the old Fiesta's reputation, I was pleased with the solid feel and overall impression of quality. Ford don't make no junk! Mileage was good, considering that I did mostly in town and short trips. On one long trip from the Willamette valley to Mt Hood, I got almost 40 MPG (39 3/4). I got another Labrador and, along with other things, I traded it for a 2013 C-Max and I'll miss the pride of smallness and the stick shift.
Cons: The only things I didn't like were the slight shortage of power, understandable with the 1600cc engine. I would have enjoyed the 2 liter, but it was o.k. if you worked it a bit. The transmission was a little hard to get into reverse. Occasionally it would pop out if I wasn't careful. Not a big problem, but it did detract a bit. The shop might have been able to do an adjustment, but I never had them look at it. My bad.
Overall review: I got the SES trim level, so I really liked how the lights showed up at night when I unlocked the doors, not to mention the ambient lighting inside. The girls would like it too. This is another Ford car that might be considered a young persons ride but, like the ZX3 Focus (which I also owned,) we geezers find satisfaction, value and driving pleasure in the small Ford cars.