2014 Chevrolet Spark EV

chevy outdoes itself by ezshift5 on 12/04/2013. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV 2LT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: mileage and torque and what it does for environment
Cons: having owned a 2 dr 05 chevy cobalt( same interior dimensions) before i bought this i was well aware that it was going to be just as small inthe backseat but big enough for 2 children and just enough room for 2 adults up front with the same 42 inches of leg room as my cobalt and i did my research so I was not surprised at all as its a commuter car not a luxury station wagon...
Overall review: love this car best chevy purchase i have ever made and ive made 5 over the years.. especially for the price
Enthusiast
Over valued , and far to small for the price by formanc on 11/19/2013. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV.
Pros: Great milage
Cons: Short range, not only practical for the people it needs to be, but it is not a family friendly car either. I drive over 90 miles a day, most of which is to get back and forth from work, and it would need to be a family car also. This is far to small, even more expensive than what I would deem reasonable for a car of what I really need it for.
Overall review: Right milage, way to small to consider, especially for the price.
Test Driver
a little rocket!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/10/2014. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV.
Pros: its a rocket and very fun to drive I don't know about the range etc but wow what a gas or NON gas to drive!!! Imagine beating Porsches off the line? Ferraris too! very solid feeling not cheap and chinsey at all in my opinion and Im 61 and had many GM and non GM cars trucks
Cons: nothing yet -well maybe the looks...
Overall review: Will report back after I lease on for a few months
Finally a New Generation Car that's fun to Drive by Marion on 07/18/2014. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV 2LT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a car nut....I have owned a 2002 Porsche 911, 1994 Viper, 1992 NSX, 2004 Mini Copper S. The Spark is just as fast from a start as any of the previous cars and has COMFORT!!!! It's fun to drive and NO fuel cost...I am Loving It..... Passing on the freeway is AWESOME You'll enjoy the acceleration from 0-60 :)
Cons: I only get 90 miles out of a full charge, but that's all I need to go to work and back...
Overall review: Lease one it pays for it's self
The Enthusiast's EV by Desert Native on 03/21/2014. Trim: 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV 2LT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Easy to drive quick; easy to drive slow and efficient. The gauges are interesting and informative and the overall interior isn't as cheap looking as suggested in this review. I have this car for running around town, and find I drive my gasoline vehicle less and less.
Cons: Charcoal grey interior is only slightly relieved by the slashes of electric blue plastic trim. Otherwise, it's a somewhat bland place to spend time. Also, there are insufficient EV badges on the outside of this car to distinguish it from a gas Spark. I have to demonstrate the electric propulsion by beating other cars at the stoplight - and I surprise most people. A couple of good-sized badges would save me a lot of electrons.
Overall review: A surprisingly good EV and one of the best arguments for a small city car.