2014 Jaguar F-TYPE

e.4A-3-C Automatic TranMission by IvanIgor in AZ on 05/07/2013. Trim: 2014 Jaguar F-TYPE Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 4A In Car First Simulator mission T he7oo will start on the speedway on a head hunting Runaway all lined up like single fine line.G0 don't Start my ENgine and fallow T HI Just to eXtend to higher levels.Only Chosen1 4AC.C Dupon TaPower (S) ease Back & Front on my Gear Shifted as Airspeed Built....
Cons: Mercedez Freigth Service (v) 5.1 M.F.S v.5.0 Associate North Allied B-25JMitchell (USAAF- Original leader ''I.C''JonDoePower.1934
Overall review: GranDParent Theodore''Teddy'' Roosevelt Bestow Congress Medal of Honor on Brig Gen. Jon Doe Leader of 10 /07/74 Henry H ara rnold Mr.Doe. General Ted Cane US Marshall(UPI/Corbiz)
"Never Gets Old" by IvanIgor in AZ on 06/23/2013. Trim: 2014 Jaguar F-TYPE V8 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The performance and acceleration of the V-8 495 Super Charged Engine is unbelievable and nothing on the road compares to the exhaust sound.
Cons: No trunk space or spare. Windows do not automatically close when closing the roof, very odd.
Overall review: Owned a Porsche Cayman S (modified to increase horsepower) and 650i BMW convertible, this car his head and shoulders above them. Was looking to purchase a 911 Turbo but the F-Type is such a head turner. My only concern will be its reliability due to Jaguar name and history.
LOVE this car! by CindyQ from Delaware on 09/01/2013. Trim: 2014 Jaguar F-TYPE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I owned 3 XKs before buying the new F-type. I was so glad when they came out with a 2 seater. It is the most beautiful car I've ever seen or owned! My other cars got lots of looks but nothing compared to what this car gets. I have the Italian Racing Red. I only drive it around town so I'm not so concerned about the speed or horse power. I bought it for it's looks. The seats are much more comfortable than the XK.
Cons: Nothing really. Yes, it does have a very small trunk but we use my husband's Cadillac for roadtrips.
Overall review: I love everything about this car. I've had it for about 3 months.
Test Driver
F-Type!!! by Joe-Denver Colorado on 10/11/2013. Trim: 2014 Jaguar F-TYPE V8 S.
Pros: I lIke everything about the F-Type. From its beauty to the unbelievable performance! Spectacular car. I'm a 911 guys to the bone but the F-Type has me very excited.
Cons: Truck space/stroage space is the only con.
Overall review: Congratulations to Jag! You guys nailed it. Enzo thought the E Type was gorgeous. I can only imagine what he would think of the F-Type!
Test Driver
Replacement for the XKE? by Bob Salt Lake City on 06/02/2013. Trim: 2014 Jaguar F-TYPE V8 S.
Pros: I drove the V8 model yesterday at a dealer open house. I found the car to be exhilerating to say the least. I would compare the feeling to flying a small plane, riding a motorcycle, or mountain biking. The acceleration and handling were phenomenal. The sport seats fit like a glove.
Cons: I found the controls somewhat complicated. The shift is unique and not intuitive. The cockpit is small, and the trunk is minimal. If you opt for a temporary spare tire, it will completly fill the trunk. Forget about golf clubs, and I suspect even fitted luggage would not allow for a cross country trip. You sit very low, and if the air conditoner vents raise up from the dash indicating to you it is blowing air, your visibility is restricted.
Overall review: The car is somewhat difficult to get in and out. It is a small car overall, but that adds to its nimbleness. The fit and finish is the best, and the quality of materials is impressive. If I had a three-car garage I would own one to drive in the summer (although I don't know where I would put my bicycle,) but it is too impratical where I live. I'll get one if I ever move to Florida.