2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Hybrid by Mel on 08/27/2013. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is the real deal! I drive160 miles daily and average between 41.9-44.3 MPG. It offers a smooth and comfortable ride with enough leg and head space for the taller people. ...I plan on keeping this for about 4-5 years and then hopefully Hyundai will have a fully EV vehicle to offer.
Cons: Road noise could be improved.
Overall review: Excellent automobile that offers all the bells and whistles for the average person. I've owed Camry's, Accords, and Mercedes, and am extremely satisfied with my new 2013 Hybrid.
Its a love affair by perfect stranger - Arkansas on 08/10/2013. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is THE CAR. MPG, handling, acceleration, warranty. I have one complaint..The passenger seat sits way too low and is not height adjustable.
Cons: As previous stated the passenger seat is much too low.
Overall review: This car is a pleasure to drive!!!!! I will be buying another soon (probably a 2014)
Good choice in a hybrid by Jan on 06/16/2013. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We have not had a problem with this vehicle. The Blue Link is a great feature and the fact that the batteries have lifetime guarantee is certainly a plus! We have exceeded the 40 mpg highway on a regular basis and the average is between 32-35 mpg, as most of the miles are short commutes to work. I am very impressed with the fit and finish, the car looks great.
Cons: The spare tire is an option. While it comes with a flat kit (air compressor and fixaflat), that does you no good when you puncture the sidewall as we did. Good thing there is roadside assistance with the car. I wish it would have been a plug in hybrid, so I could have gotten a rebate.
Overall review: The car handles well, can fend for itself on the interstate. We like this vehicle and are very pleased with our purchase. We would purchase another.
Great by Ykslam from Philadelphia on 11/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Six speed automatic, ride, power, build and and I average 43 Mpg on most days.
Cons: really nothing!
Overall review: I have had the car for three weeks and have just under 3,000 miles and it has been a joy to drive. I drive 50,000 miles a year so this car is comfortable for me.
Sonata Hybrid = Awesome by FPlvrinPA on 10/25/2013. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: terrific styling, great gas mileage, well engineered, and thought out, average 36 mpg around town, trips easily achieve over 40mpg
Cons: move the heated seat controls, seems I have hit these inadvertently more than once
Overall review: definitely recommend, years ahead of the bland Accords and Camry's, fusions look good, but I bet no one gets 47mpg...