2014 Jeep Patriot

Fairly Priced Suv by madiwag on 12/20/2013. Trim: 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its look and cargo capability
Cons: acceleration and gas milage
Overall review: I really love it!!
No a bad little SUV by Dominator on 01/16/2014. Trim: 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The classic looks, 4X4 flip switch, fits in tight spots, manuvers in places bigger SUVs can not, decent features, somewhat good gas mileage for a SUV. Great sound system, get the upgrade, speakers flip down from tailgate, sounds great!
Cons: Kind of tight inside, small, poor function center armrest/storage, lack of good storage/compartments. Small storage capacity in back, keep in mind if one needs room to haul a lot? Not good for growing families, great for singles or couples only.
Overall review: Gas milage is not as good as I thought it would be, I sacraficed size and space. Not worth it! Should of gotten a Grand Cherokee instead. Over all its good, get it all tricked out with all the toys, it makes it more bareable to keep.
Excellent Value by Brad on 03/13/2014. Trim: 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, quiet, functional, well thought-out.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better.
Overall review: Absolutely love this vehicle. You will not find a more capable 4x4 in its price range.
Fun car by Kim's jeep Cincinnati on 05/09/2014. Trim: 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I did not get a good deal on this car - paid to much, but I do love it. It's super sporty.
Cons: Transmission is clunky - does not shift flawlessly.
Overall review: I love this little jeep, it's cheerful and fun to drive.
The Great American Jeep by Joanie in Huntsville, AL on 05/06/2014. Trim: 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude is FUN to drive. it is very responsive; has good acceleration and braking. The six speed transmission is so smooth, I can barely detect when it shifts. Front and side visibility are good and the design of the side mirrors gives an excellent view of the rear and back sides. The sound system is outstanding; excellent sound with speakers 'everywhere'. The one year free Sirrius radio is great too. Dash controls are easy to use. Seats are comfortable, even for extended travel. I traded a bland 2009 Toyota Camry and am glad that I did. Having owned many 'cars' over the years, I am really enjoying this one.
Cons: It was a real challenge for me to gain confidence depending on the side mirrors, as I was used to turning around when backing up. All the newer SUVs have these blind spots now, I checked out several. I do miss the inside trunk release. The paint is very easy to scratch. The only thing that I would list as a dislike is the cargo section is not high enough to accommodate my parrot cage without removing the mat.
Overall review: Overall, this is a wonderful vehicle. I am proud of its stylish appearance and the American Jeep emblem. I have read professional reviews which list many negatives. I have not experienced inadequate acceleration, poor braking or difficulty with the dash controls. I would highly recommend the 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude to anyone who wants a quality, modestly priced, fun SUV.