2013 Nissan Frontier

Good small truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/19/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Frontier SL Crew Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Size
Cons: Ride
Overall review: Rough ride. Could use more power.
Garage friendly. by Bernie in Denver on 05/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good stable ride, easy to handle and manuever in tight spots. Acceleration is quite good for the V-6, passing power when you need it. Good accessory package with more options for a mid size truck. Gas mileage is reasonable. Plenty of room in the back seats for the crew size cab. Good storage compartment space.
Cons: Price is competitive with other trucks, but its all expensive.
Overall review: Along with being a very good quality truck, one of the things I like the best about this truck, it fits in my garage without compromising the entire space to one monster size truck. I love big trucks, but when you downsize in real estate, so goes the garage space size as well. Happy wife means a happy life.
excellent vehicle by nomotaco on 10/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Traded in a 2012 tacoma because of a faulty knocking toyota motor. The frontier is not as comfortable as the tacoma but the drivetrain is far superior much more powerfull and the styling is comperable. The frontier also has a very nice interior and dash layout. The rear seat seems a little roomier as well.
Cons: Nothing yet.
Overall review: Better bang for the buck over the tacoma. Tacoma buyers should seriosly consider the frontier as an alternitive. I see big problems on the horizon with the tacoma. Look online toyota tacomas are having some engine spark knock problems that they dont want to address.
2012 SV 4/4 Crew Cab-2nd REVIEW by Clang for Wisconsin on 02/03/2014. Trim: 2013 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This would be my 2nd review on my 2012 SV 4/4. Great overall price compared to other mid-size trucks [Tacoma] in its class. Engine & drivetrain, I feel, are better overall for it design. Interior, I believe, is roomy and the club cab [the one I have] has a suitable amount of room for back passengers. OVERALL FUEL MILAGE- Now I purchased mine in the fall of 2012; brand new. At first, I felt that this truck has a hold in the bottom of he gas tank, truck ate through gas. Now, a year and a quarter later, WHAT A DIFFERANCE! 1/2 tanks last further. Now, please rate your personal experiance on overall driving habits, maintenance of our truck and fuel prices.
Cons: The biggest rant I see on these reviews, at least for 2012 models are the interior. They are drab, plain, lack a little quality! I'm going to have to agree, but there again if your a person who has no time to clean, the all plastic interior is up your ally because of the all plastic areas. The only other area that I have to complain about is that the cowl by the windshield wipers; the corners or ends of this cowl are held down with 2-sided tape. After time if thet are not adhered correctly they will flap in the brezze; especially on the highway. I've been getting away with cutting small strips of 3M scoth [outdoor] 2-sided tape and it seems to be working.
Overall review: Overall for being my first Nissan and a truck to boot, I will still give this truck 9 out of 10 stars. Still runs and rides the same, no changes and the fuel milage is getting better! Keep up the good work Nissan! I would put a little effort into the interior (hopefully w/ no extra charge) and I think you'll have a little bit more happy customers!!
Enthusiast
The economy by Lola from Mars on 01/13/2014. Trim: 2013 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X King Cab 4X4.
Pros: No recalls from all Navaras and frontiers. Pro-4x version rocks!
Cons: It is a great truck and great compitor to the Tacoma.
Overall review: Best Pickup Truck From Japan!