2014 Kia Cadenza

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Test Driver
Cadenza - Not a gear heads choice! But drive it! by Sensible in Maryland on 08/13/2013. Trim: 2014 Kia Cadenza Sedan.
Pros: I see the last review and laugh. Why would a sports car enthusiast that has to have 400+HP Even compare or review a highway cruiser? This car is one of the most luxurious vehicles you can purchase for the money. The power is perfect for the platform (not entering any illegal strip races with a Cadenza), as far as the transmission goes, no you cant throw it from 6th to 3rd and light the tires up, but again, drive it to its purpose. As a mainstream sedan, it more than serves its purpose. Highly appointed interior, heated and cooled seats, back up sensors, camera, power folding mirrors, plenty of horses under the hood, and on of the best warranties in the business. Winner? YES
Cons: Not enough of them available for more people like me to offer a real opinion. This car is not for gear heads!!
Overall review: To summ it all up.. Aggressively styled, luxuriously appointed, appropriately powered and generously priced. There really is no competition to this Cadenza, it has set the benchmark for affordable luxury for the working class. Like me.
I was tired of driving over priced german cars by joon on 07/23/2013. Trim: 2014 Kia Cadenza, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: reasonable price & nice design & riding
Overall review: Perfect car for my family
Test Driver
2014 Kia Cadenza aka "New Sheriff In Town" by Jamesg on 07/13/2013. Trim: 2014 Kia Cadenza Sedan.
Pros: Dynamic Design V6 is plenty powerful Options list is value added Good price point
Cons: N/A
Overall review: 2014 Kia Cadenza has entered the scene and is starting to build its reputation with a bang. Having captured a first and second place victory in recent comparison test versus the competition, this new Kia is on its way. Exterior of new Cadenza will remind you of the Optima in many ways but, its more grown up. Interior space is exceptional and ride comfort is above average. Kia's shared V6 platform with its cousin Hyundai pits out 293 horses in the Cadenza which is more than enough power. Pricing beginning around $35 grand gives this car every option and more. Center control center is ahead of its time and easy to use. Overall Kia has taken the take no prisoners approach entering into this new full size sedan segment and expect to see plenty of these on road near your hometown!!
Smooth ride. by Great car on 08/15/2013. Trim: 2014 Kia Cadenza Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looks, getting a lot of compliments on my new one- especially after people get a ride. Yes I'm an old lady, but I travel statewide for my job, and this is a great ride for someone who spends 4-5 hours per day in the car. Smooth ride, great features.
Cons: Nothing so far
Overall review: Great car for the money- and I drove at all of the competition. None could compare.
Test Driver
Not for me. by CTS-V and X5 M owner from NYC on 06/15/2013. Trim: 2014 Kia Cadenza Sedan.
Pros: Cheap, good ride, decent interior
Cons: Badly underpowered, slushy transmission, cloud handling
Overall review: Test drove one of these while I was waiting for my parents Maxima to be serviced. It needs work badly. Its horribly underpowered, the transmission is indecisive and very slow to shift. It will not downshift unless you put the pedal to the floor. "Handling", if you can even call it that, reminds me of the 80's Cadillacs. Its a very soft ride, who zero handling confidence. Brakes are decent, though I wonder how they'd take to hard use, as they look very small. Interior is pretty nice, though even on a new car, squeaks and rattles were present. Exterior is hideous to me, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In closing, would I buy one? Absolutely not. I don't drive front drive V6 cars anymore. 400+hp V8 RWD/AWD is a must for me. Would I recommend it to anybody else? Maybe some senior citizens trading in their Avalon or Buick. The new ones are too good for them. This isn't.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next