2013 Nissan Xterra

The king of true off-road SUVs by Frankie on 07/14/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X 6MT 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Dependable, capable, well-built and full of features for the off-road and outdoor enthusiast. The styling is great but you are either going to love or hate the looks of the Xterra. I personally love it but that's just me.
Cons: Horrible gas mileage is about the only con I can think of.
Overall review: Very capable for the person who loves being outdoors. This is a true SUV and not some kind of poser like the CRV, Element or many of the other car-based SUV options out there. This isn't necessarily the prettiest SUV out there and it's a bit rough around the edges but this is for going out in the middle of nowhere and not for going down to the corner market while you try to pretend to be driving an off-road vehicle. I live in Oregon and each year I go out and explore the very remote and demanding areas of the state. Every time, this vehicle performs to perfection out there. I wouldn't trust many vehicles out there and certainly wouldn't take something like a CRV out there. It always amazes me that online lists of the best SUV for the price range neglect to include the Xterra. It's the best true SUV out there and one that isn't meant for soccer moms.
Jerry Sun city Az by Jerry Sun City AZ on 07/04/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Xterra S 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like almost everything about the Nissan Xterra. This is my third Xterra I have had since 2008 because I lease them and then turn them back in when a new model comes out.
Cons: What I am not happy about with this 2011 Xterra is the mileage. My other two got about 19 mpg in town and 27 mpg on the road but this one only gets 15 to 17 in town and barely averages 20 on the road. Service can't explain it so I might not get another one when my lease is up
Overall review: Great SUV but don't depend on the mileage sticker.
Test Driver
not very well by Santos on 07/22/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Xterra X 4X4.
Pros: Good performance Toughness
Cons: Fuel consumption Not comfort
Overall review: Nissan external parts is so expensive
The Ultimate Suv by Cindy from Florida on 06/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Xterra X 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the Xterra it handles very well and is nice to drive
Cons: Rather have leather seats
Overall review: 10
Your "Go anywhere Go to vehicle" by Off Roadin in the Carolinas on 10/28/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Xterra S 6MT 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Rugged, lots of space, outdoor enthusiast friendly.
Cons: seat materials kinda cheap feeling, mileage not the best but hey; its a 4wd!
Overall review: I would buy it again.