1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Prices
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuel Economy
''my jeep thing!!!'' by kimberly S. Nixa, MO on 03/14/2011. Trim: 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: comfort, roomy, and can be masculine or yet feminine such as for myself. looks great and tough if you are a man or woman.
Cons: my jeep grand cherokee limited is a quadra trac, well and in a nut shell it gets poop for gas mileage. my jeep is all wheel drive all the time, yeah very helpful, but costly for gas, especially with gas at an all time high per gallon.
Overall review: LOVE my JEEP. Some might say well, ITS A JEEP THING!!
This pony is not for sale! by yaddocat from Saratoga on 06/18/2009. Trim: 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I love my Jeep! Keep up the maintainance and it is versatile, dependable friend. I feel safe in it. Unlike some people I have met I can take it anywhere. In any weather.
Cons: It is not maintainance free and have run into the water pump and similar probs as a previous writer. Yeah, there's the gas. However it is cheaper to feed than your horse. Use some i.q. about it.
Overall review: This pony is not for sale!
The Fastest SUV until the SRT8 came out! by Nightstick on 10/24/2008. Trim: 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very powerful, handles great, way ahead of its time!!!
Cons: Nothing!!!! (oh yeah gas mileage!)
Overall review: Great SUV to pickup as a used vehicle
Beastly Jeep, on and off road. by Maroo on 08/03/2008. Trim: 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love how it can go anywhere. It handles turns better than ANY truck/suv I've been in... and I can take them fast without worrying about flipping. Sweet sound system, if you put new speakers in. I just love my JEEP! I get 23 MPG, unheard of... but I just cruise most of the time!
Cons: The color is aweful, no matter what I do it looks dirty.
Overall review: Love it, amazing first car! I totally reccomend it to anyone!
Always there for you by Jeep gal from Maine on 02/16/2008. Trim: 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Classic styling, dependability,nice ride
Cons: Hard on tires no matter how much you rotate ,balance,or do alignments
Overall review: Great car