1998 Jeep Cherokee

1998 Jeep Cherokee Prices
1998 Jeep Cherokee Fuel Economy
Serves it purpose well by Perry on 01/01/2012. Trim: 1998 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4-Door 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good engine and tranny, does very well in the snow also with the four wheel drive. Has a lot of good features such as CD player, compass, distance-till-empty meter for gas, and auto-off headlights. Good amount of room in back with rear seat folded.
Cons: Overall quality not very good, interior components feel cheap and flimsy for the most part. RIde quality not as good as I would like at higher speeds, and has had several small things go wrong such as front speakers quitting, turn-signal return broke, auto-down driver window broken, as well as a good bit of sqeaks and noises throughout. Back seat is very tight.
Overall review: This is a good car for hauling and getting throught hard winters, and runs well and has never broken down on me and for what it is its not to bad of a vehicle.
Best Jeep by Alex St. Louis on 02/13/2008. Trim: 1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4-Door 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Jeep Cherrokee is the best vehicle ever in my opinion. Awesome acceleration, off road performance and on road.
Cons: Only problem I ever had was a cooling tube coming loose.
Overall review: Overall i would highly recommend an older model. my jeep has 130,000 miles and runs like new.
Very fun SUV by KP from Phoenix, AZ on 06/06/2003. Trim: 1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4-Door 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's a Jeep thing! I love the look of this SUV. Much smoother than I thought it would be. Driver seat is also more comfortable than expected.
Cons: Not much room in the back seat but the dogs love it.
Overall review: Great vehicle, I am glad I finally got one.
Good family car by Buffy from Santee, CA on 05/01/2003. Trim: 1998 Jeep Cherokee SE 2-Door 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It's big. I have two kids. The interior.
Cons: Hard to open doors from outside. Hard to unbuckle seat belts. Can't make the ????belt stop squeeking. (under the hood) sorry Hard to keep up trim around the bottom of the car.
Overall review: I love my jeep.
Last of the SUV's by CurrsLite from Dallas, TX on 03/14/2003. Trim: 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4-Door 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The last of the true SUV's. Rugged car with a classic look. All the new SUV's just look like MiniVans to me. I can hardly tell the difference any more.
Cons: Rides a little rough. Kinda Boxy
Overall review: Great car for a true outdoorsman.