2013 Ram 2500

2013 Ram 2500 Prices
2013 Ram 2500 Fuel Economy
Black Ram 2500 with the C by Todd on 10/31/2013. Trim: 2013 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great truck great for hauling and the drivability and comfort the best I’ve been in.
Cons: The def fluid
Overall review: great truck for the money
More bang for your buck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Ram 2500 SLT Crew Cab SWB 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the power and the fact it looks like a TRUCK
Cons: I don't like the fact that the government is putting all the exhaust regulations on diesels.
Overall review: I would recommend this truck to any one.
Dodgeman by Mark on 10/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab LWB 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Interior and exterior are refined and comfortable. Pulls heavy loads easily.
Cons: Fuel mileage is not as good as older models. Dammed EPA.
Overall review: Very nice truck, (not a pickup) Has styling, performance and price. Very satisfied.
Ram fan by Big white ox on 05/25/2014. Trim: 2013 Ram 2500 SLT Crew Cab SWB 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Many owners say the Cumin's and the rfe 68 lags out of the blocks but, it doesn't, it is very responsive and out of the 9 Rams I have owned both gas and Diesel this truck is the quickest period. The interior is also much nicer and less cheap looking too. And the ride even before I beefed the shocks up and put a leveling kit on had a better ride than all my previous new and used models from the 1500's to the 2500's. I also like the gvw of 10000 lbs which is only 100 lbs less, than my 08 1 ton sbx model. The wheelbase of 149 inch compared to the140 of earlier sbx light duty and heavy duty Rams must also improve the ride. Improvements to the frame and drive train helped too. I love it!
Cons: The only thing I don't like is the lack of a manufacturer's cd player which used to be standard a few years back, and to much technology. to replace it.
Overall review: Fantastic HD Truck!
My New Toy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/27/2014. Trim: 2013 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab LWB 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Cummings Turbo pulls my 25 foot trailer @ 5000 lbs like it is not there. Cant wait to up-grade trailer
Cons: None
Overall review: Great truck, last I will ever buy or need to buy