2013 Nissan LEAF

2013 Nissan LEAF Prices
2013 Nissan LEAF Fuel Economy
Loving the Leaf by Leaf Owner on 07/04/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan LEAF SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Electric is sooooo smoth - a really fun car to drive. We use it for all of our about town drives so much that my Van is starting to rust in place! The new 2013 model is so much better than the previous 2011 na 2012 MYs. My wife lives the round view monitor. The range is fine for us and we like the quicker level 2 charging that come with our SL model.
Cons: I'm not a fan of the lower front grill - a little to much frog face for my liking!
Overall review: Great car - kills the Mitsubishi i and leaves the the Volt for dead (why go part gas part electric when the real thing is already here?)
Electric by Tman on 04/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan LEAF SL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great power when needed. Decent handling. Mainly no gas used. Love this car
Cons: Could use at least 30-40 more miles of range. Wish I could get 2013 amenities like heated seats and steering wheels.
Overall review: Great car. I already have 34000 miles of no gas and emissions.
Test Driver
I'm a Leaf on the Wind, watch how I soar! by Friend that Borrows on 11/18/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan LEAF.
Pros: I love the thought put into it and the style. I also Love the Huge trunk space! Because there is no gas tank the trunk goes down instead of out. That means it easily handles a 4 person Costco trip. Also, it's about $10 a month to charge nightly, so no more $200 a month on gas. Yeah, that's awesome.
Cons: The range, 90 miles will get you pretty far, but it will not get you there and back. 45 miles from the city isn't too far out.
Overall review: Totally worth it for a city commute. I borrow my friend's leaf constantly. People like taking pictures of it and even the toll booth guy thought it was a cool car.
leaf sv by hiranya on 07/10/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan LEAF SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: love it
Cons: none
Overall review: love the car
Nissan LEAF by New owner in Louisiana on 07/28/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan LEAF S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I was surprised with the low insurance cost, I get about 4.5 m/kwh consistently for 50% highway usage,
Cons: Wish it can go 50 more miles!
Overall review: Good vehicle! It would be even better with slightly longer range.