2013 Land Rover Range Rover

Class of Elite by Rover for life, Santa Barbara on 02/15/2013. Trim: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had 3 Range Rovers and by far this is the most incredible car inside and out. Performance is handsdown incredible for this size SUV, and the luxury of this car is stellar
Cons: I don't have any at this current time. I just have a smile on my face ear to ear everytime I get in it.
Overall review: If you don't have the new Range Rover get one now.
Test Driver
too expensive by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/28/2013. Trim: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Base.
Pros: `
Cons: `
Overall review: `
It's a must have and totally redesigned. by Pierre on 05/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I chose the 2013 Supercharged model and love it more and more each time I drive it. I had a 2010 model, but this one is better. I still haven't read the manual to find out everything it can do.
Cons: It has a lower height than the previous model due to it's aerodynamics and sometimes I hit my head when it's lowered to access height, which I lower it for my wife.
Overall review: OUTSTANDING!!!
All in one by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is actually my fourth range rover the ride is smooth feels better and safer better interior quality
Cons: Just wish the lights didn't resemble the ford explorer .
Overall review: Go for it
Enthusiast
Range Rover by AllenLee on 10/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Land Rover Range Rover.
Pros: /
Cons: /
Overall review: Riding on a lighter aluminum platform and dropping the base V8 in favor of a supercharged V6, the new Range Rover Sport is certainly sportier...I saw it in Land Rover North Dade and now I must buy it till has good price!