2013 BMW 5-Series

BMW fan!! by Happy with purchase. on 05/28/2013. Trim: 2013 BMW 535i xDrive, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the interior and exterior styling. Feelis like it should cost more. Nice acceleration and strong breaking. Alpine white and cinnamon is a great combination.
Cons: Steering not as tight as I am use to in a BMW. Google and weather should be a no cost option.
Overall review: I was torn between this and a Lexus GS 350. The lexus was very nice but didnt feel as well built as the BMW. The price difference was $4500 but I feel as though the BMW is a better long term vehicle. Contrary to belief all my BMW's have been solid.
Disappointed by Bimmer from Virginia on 09/03/2013. Trim: 2013 BMW 535i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I do like the new body style as well as the fit and comfort of the interior.The braking is in line as with previous BMW's.
Cons: I feel like BMW is selling out to be more like a Lexus. This 535 is my 6th BMW in the past 12 years. The handling is way too soft even in the Sport mode. I know I could have bought the Sport or M package but for $60,000 I thought it would handle much better. Also, I think the basic sound system is below average for a car of this level.
Overall review: I have always liked to drive BMW's but believe they have a much softer ride (like my wife's Lexus) than previous ones that I have owned.. If I had wanted a Lexus I would have bought one. Please have BMW return to a more solid and performance driven ride.
Enthusiast
The Beast by SpeedDemon on 05/17/2013. Trim: 2013 BMW 550i.
Pros: Tons of flexible power and still available with a proper 6-speed manual. Great interior and Technology. Plenty of room. Amazing ride.
Cons: To quiet and steering doesn't provide the level of feedback I'm used to in a BMW. A bit soft for a Sport Package/ARS equipped car. Feels heavy.
Overall review: Fast, quiet, big, heavy, comfortable and sporty, but not to the levels BMW once had. It's a cruiser that will take a turn, but not because it likes to. Still beats the competitors in overall feel and performance.
Test Driver
No 4 in a 5! by Belltway Bandit on 05/07/2013. Trim: 2013 BMW 528i.
Pros: Updated styling and interior, very classy and approaches the 7 series in looks.
Cons: The whiney, cheap sounding 4-cylinder engine. Not classy enough for a 5 series. For goodness sakes, don't ut a 4 in a 5 series; it's sacrelige!
Overall review: 7 for the 525 because of the engine and the lousing feel of the electronic steering. Hopefully, BMW will correct this as an ongoing change.
The Ultimate Driving experience, try it! by C Valdes _Hialeah, Florida on 02/22/2014. Trim: 2013 BMW 535i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Style comfort and luxury. Handling and pick up speed, even without using twin turbo. Nothing like the "Ultimate Driving Machine"
Cons: No dislikes at all!
Overall review: The best car I have ever driven, this is my third BMW and is way far from my 258I I previously owned.
Review ID: #581901 Is this review offensive?