2013 Nissan Versa

2013 Nissan Versa Prices
2013 Nissan Versa Fuel Economy
Versa Sedan 5spd is a winner! by Michael on 02/17/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 5MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Interior room. 5 speed manual shifts like butter. Build quality. Trunk space is great.
Cons: Needs a door lock on the passenger door.
Overall review: Wanted a base model car that was inexpensive enough to pay cash for and avoid the monthly payment scam. I found it. A nice silver colored Versa sedan 4 door with a manual transmission. It drives and handles very well. It is quiet and the manual transmission shifts very smoothly. The rear seat is huge as is the trunk. I got a $2000.00 trade in on my old car and opted for the extended warrenty. Out the door I paid $14,128.00. What I got with that was a 5 year 75,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. For those parents who are thinking about a first car for their kids this would be a great choice. The car got good safety marks and the mileage is very good. It's a very good dependable vehicle. I opted for the manual transmission to save about $1300 off the cost of the car. I had to have the dealership actually look for what I wanted but they did and two days later my car arrived. Don't buy the first thing off the lot! Decide WHAT YOU WANT and make the dealership find your vehicle.
It's Worth Your Money by Versa2013 on 03/14/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Versa 1.6 SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: For a car that is consider subcompact, this is a very roomy car. The acceleration is not bad at all considering the engine size. Interior is simple while exterior is elegant. So far, the car is problem free. I get really good gas mileage; averaging 35mpg city and highway drive combine. You can say i didn't fall far from the rating. Gotta love the CVT.
Cons: There isn't much flaws to point out about this car. It is a simple car for simple minded people.
Overall review: Overall this is a really great car for your money. It's got all the basic necessity. It works well as a commuter car that you drove to work and back and occasionally transport one or two person. If you're going to get a Versa Sedan. The SV is a very good car.
Perfect Compact Car by Jae in Tennessee on 02/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Versa 1.6 SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've had my 2013 Versa Sedan for almost two months. It is a great commuter vehicle - the ride is comfortable and smooth for a compact car. I get excellent gas mileage and simply love the continuously variable transmission. The interior of the vehicle is great - I am surprised at the room offered for such a small car.
Cons: I love everything about this vehicle.
Overall review: This is my second Nissan purchase. The first one, a Sentra, stayed in the family 7 years. I expect to drive this one just as long. Nissan knows what they are doing, and they sell an excellent product at a fair price. I highly recommend this car to someone who commutes to work like I do, or for parents of a college student wanting to send their child to school in a cost efficient, safe and reliable vehicle.
Especially nice auto 4 door and inexpensive by Silver Non Streaker Midwest on 05/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Seating is very comfortable for a very reasonable car. You don't feel like you are climbing in and out of a bucket. Roomy front and back seats. Seating is higher up than other sedans. Great gas mileage for flat land and for cities--got 36 mpg across Nebraska and Iowa on a road trip on the interstates.
Cons: I would have purchased the automatic door locks and windows but that was a lot more than what I wanted. A/C operation is a little hard to get used to.
Overall review: If you have to have an inexpensive to operate yet roomy sedan, the Versa is it. Its engine is fine for flat land, hauls passengers well, and has a very roomy trunk. I rented an Elantra thinking I might buy one--nowhere near as comfortable for road trips short and long. Gas mileage wasn't as good either.
Test Driver
Great starter car! by Tom from Grand Rapids on 02/17/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 5MT.
Pros: Incredible roominess for a small car! The trunk space is big as well. A very quiet ride and smooth. The mileage is tough to beat and I would recommend this vehicle to any first time buyer of a new car. Nissan seems to be on top of their game right now!
Cons: Not much to dislike. Its a volume selling car obviously. But, 4 speakers would be nice!
Overall review: Perfect first time new car buyer. Excellent safety rating for its class!