1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee pictures are not available
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Prices
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuel Economy
The Best LIL SUV round by Dan on 11/01/2003. Trim: 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Good all Around
Overall review: Lots of fun whatever you do.
"JEEP- BUILT TO TAKE IT" by Mitch - JEEPS Built to take what you have to Dish out on 06/02/2008. Trim: 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: This Vechile is like a Vehile that Won't die. Every single morning when I go out and put my key in. Its Starts everytime. Its a Great Vehile. I have 196,000 miles on it and Im still going. Im not kind with my vechiles. I don't crusie slow with them. I run them into the ground, but this vechile stands up everytime to what I dish out.
Cons: I have had to replace some little parts such as Alternator and Brake Calipors. But Nothing major. Its so easy to replace little parts like that, that wore out over time. Its just normal for them to wear out. Other wise Everythings awesome. I Really Wish I could take it our of 4 wheel drive cause Really bad gaas mileage adds up.. Its an SUV..
Overall review: BUY IT. YOU WILL LOVE IT.. and It Will Run Just as long as your friends Toyota. Fun SUV
The Last of a Great Ride by JeepGuy48 on 06/05/2012. Trim: 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: This was the Last Year for the HO engines and I love It the low end torque will easily get you off the line with out breaking a sweat.
Cons: Nowadays the Fuel economy, but when I bought it fuel economy was not an issue, however I will not get rid of her, its just an overall great vehicle.
Overall review: One word really, EXCELLENT!
the tank by old bill VA. on 09/20/2011. Trim: 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I bought this jeep for 1000.00 ,it had 236,000 on it .now it's got 279,000 . I'am the 2nd owner. got from my boss. They hit a deer dented hood & bust out grill.
Cons: it love's gas
Overall review: still going strong
good jeep by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/12/2008. Trim: 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee SE 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: dependable
Cons: needs alittle repair
Overall review: solid jeep