2014 Ford Mustang

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Excellent by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/11/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Mustang GT Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Cons: I Like It
Overall review: Its Good Car
LOVE MY 5.0! by Pete from Knoxville, TN on 11/14/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Mustang GT Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned several Fox Body Mustangs over the years along with a handfull of Camaros and even a Vette, I have to say, the New GT 5.0 is an absolute thrill to drive. It will flat out haul tail! It will go around a corner great and the traction control does its job without being to aggressive. You can still act like a hooligan with it on and you can turn it off and do some awesome drifting. The sound system is fantastic considering it is a sports car and the brakes are EXCELLENT! I love my new GT!
Cons: The shifter can be a little notchy but it works, the only complaint is from my Girlfriend, she says the passenger front seat isn't as comfortable as the drivers seat
Overall review: Fantastic performance car that will spank most cars on the road and still gets 26 mpg on the hwy!
Wonderful Driving Machine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/13/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Stylish body and finish, the engine and performance outperforms any other car in its price range. Fuel economy is great and easy to upgrade and add extras to.
Cons: Owing one for the past year their are no cons and my next vehicle will definitely be another more upgraded mustang!
Overall review: 10 for sure from looks to the performance is wonderful.
very nice ride by cheyfinn on 11/11/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We love our 2014 Mustang club of America it's a V6 but it does what we want, great gas mileage, performance is very good for a V6, we have the built in nav. package and we really like that , we have about 11,000 mile on it so far this year, no problems, love the looks of this car
Cons: none so far
Overall review: very nice car
Pure exhilration and fun by Doc from Jersey on 11/05/2013. Trim: 2014 Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: performance. exhaust note. tradition and history of the mustang. California Special edition is very sharp!
Cons: no back up camera in t CS edition. Should have addtional analog gauges
Overall review: great car with a great image and history. Surprisingly good mileage for a car that is so quick and fast. quiet, waterproof and very easy to use convertible top. I have owned two Ferraris that could not hold a candle to this car!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next